• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK and CConnect Winners!

201 posts in this topic

My one book that ended tonight did ok but it seems like a lot of the books are going for lower then the GPA averages. Even books like Avengers 57 are 20% lower then sales this month?

This happens almost every year at this time. Tis the season. Things bounce back in Feb/March from what I've seen in the past. It's always a good time to buy from now till beg of Jan imo.

I'll try to remember that next year. lol

Had trouble bidding on CC. The screen kept giving me errors with all code doing the instant refresh to see where the book would settle during the last 5-seconds and couldn't bid.

Got one on CL by throwing a random number out and it was the exact number for a winning bid. I'm not that impressed with the wrap, but I wanted one for a while. I'm waiting to see how the second book I am tracking goes.

I chickened out!!!! I couldn't pull the trigger on the Double Cover Crippin because it was cream/ow..... My finger was on the "place bid" and I couldn't do it.

RAD4C40420141031_164815.jpg

Had trouble bidding on CC. The screen kept giving me errors with all code doing the instant refresh to see where the book would settle during the last 5-seconds and couldn't bid.

Got one on CL by throwing a random number out and it was the exact number for a winning bid. I'm not that impressed with the wrap, but I wanted one for a while. I'm waiting to see how the second book I am tracking goes.

RAD4C40420141031_164815.jpg

Looks great to me :golfclap:

My one book that ended tonight did ok but it seems like a lot of the books are going for lower then the GPA averages. Even books like Avengers 57 are 20% lower then sales this month?

I got killed tonight on CL as a seller. I've had 5 books sell so far for WAY below GPA. Ugh!!!

I've got 3 bigger books that could equalize everything though. :wishluck:

Come on people..... help a guy out.... spend a little.

I got killed tonight on CL as a seller. I've had 5 books sell so far for WAY below GPA. Ugh!!!

I've got 3 bigger books that could equalize everything though. :wishluck:

Come on people..... help a guy out.... spend a little.

The auctions around Black Friday were always the ones to bargain hunt. June 2014

were the strongest prices compared to GPA I've seen in years. I made the mistake of selling a Batman 189 in 9.8 around this time and was brown orifice abused at the strike price taking at $2500 loss after fees. I feel your pain.