• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK and CConnect Winners!

201 posts in this topic

You're in the wrong business

You need money in order to make money. If you don't have it to begin with, you can't make tons more.

Peace,

Chip

:whatev:

Work smarter not harder? (shrug)

He is very right though. It's nearly impossible to get going unless you have money to start with. I needed my day job before I could really get started as a dealer.

Working for chickens, bread and a bucket of milk don't cut it anymore.

I started with 1 CGC book and now I only work 10 hours a week.

Slow and steady then compound it!

Careful. That honey hole you're currently milking might run out.

Are we talking about comics here? lol

I wonder what Metro/Comic Connect will do though to make the sellers and buyers whole in this situation.

Does everyone remember what Josh did at Comiclink when they had an interruption of service? That was a pretty standup move where even though I was not affected by the outcome of that auction, it allowed me to have an even stronger confidence in dealing with them.

I wonder what Metro/Comic Connect will do though to make the sellers and buyers whole in this situation.

Does everyone remember what Josh did at Comiclink when they had an interruption of service? That was a pretty standup move where even though I was not affected by the outcome of that auction, it allowed me to have an even stronger confidence in dealing with them.

He covered the difference between the ending price of the original outcome and the final outcome for both the actual winner and the original "winner"

I was the original "winner" of one of the books that got restarted and I got credit for the difference even though I didn't win it at the end and wasn't really out any money.

He covered the difference between the ending price of the original outcome and the final outcome for both the actual winner and the original "winner"

I was the original "winner" of one of the books that got restarted and I got credit for the difference even though I didn't win it at the end and wasn't really out any money.

Very classy restitution I would say. I think Josh went above and beyond in that case. Also, I do not believe that CLink has had a problem with their website since then.

This is the second instance that Comic Connect has had a problem in the last two auctions.