• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TERMINATOR: GENISYS Trailer

264 posts in this topic

Bang goes the hammer on that coffin nail.

Terminator Genisys Sequel Removed From Paramount's Schedule

Paramount has removed the Terminator Genisys sequel, previously referred to as Terminator 2, from it's film schedule.

The film was previously on the calendar for a May 19, 2017 release. That date has now been given to the Baywatch reboot, starring Dwayne Johnson.

What a shame. Baywatch??!!

That Baywatch movie is going to make bucks. Alexandra Daddario :cloud9:

Buit up quite the DVD library of hers. Bereavement, Texas Chainsaw, the Percy Jacksons and San Andreas. :cloud9:

just watch true detective over and over, i doubt things will get 'better' than that.

Bang goes the hammer on that coffin nail.

Terminator Genisys Sequel Removed From Paramount's Schedule

Paramount has removed the Terminator Genisys sequel, previously referred to as Terminator 2, from it's film schedule.

The film was previously on the calendar for a May 19, 2017 release. That date has now been given to the Baywatch reboot, starring Dwayne Johnson.

What a shame. Baywatch??!!

That Baywatch movie is going to make bucks. Alexandra Daddario :cloud9:

Buit up quite the DVD library of hers. Bereavement, Texas Chainsaw, the Percy Jacksons and San Andreas. :cloud9:

just watch true detective over and over, i doubt things will get 'better' than that.

First Season? I got that one on Black Friday for $10. With my luck, she's on Season 2. :(

Arnold Schwarzenegger Says Another Terminator Movie is Coming

Terminator franchise star and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger told Channel Nine's Weekend Today this weekend that even with poor critical and box office reception for Terminator: Genisys last year, the franchise is expected to return for another installment.

"I am looking forward to it, absolutely," Schwarzenegger said, giving nothing in the way of specifics in the interview

Emilia Clarke won't be back as Sarah Connor in any future Terminator movies

It looks like Emilia Clarke is one and done with the Terminator franchise. During a conversation with Coming Soon, Clarke was asked if she will reprise her TERMINATOR: GENISYS role as Sarah Connor in any future installments in the film series, and the actress gave a very definitive response.

"No. Can I say that? It’s okay. No. Uh-uh. But I have some very different roles coming up."

This doesn't come as a huge surprise since earlier this year Paramount removed the planned sequel from its release schedule, and in addition to being panned by most critics and fans, GENISYS also only grossed $89 million in the U.S., although it did earn over $400 million world wide. It sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger is open to doing more Terminator flicks, but even if he does decide that he is done with the franchise, I have a feeling that another movie will happen eventually.

That's fairly clear.