• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Okay instead of taking up real estate in various sections of the thread, I'm going to post items only in this space. You pay skypinkblu and I ship the item(s)

One item for now and I may add more items later.

First thing first-take a spin on the Mystery Wheel for $500. I'll load up my Mystery Wheel with prizes, spin it, record it, post it to YouTube and link here to reveal your prize. Prize could be worth less than $500 (doubtful), but could also be worth more. It's really for the wheel to decide. First person to snag this, gets the spin. Good Luck!

Sharon, thanks for putting this together!

It's for a good cause :takeit:

^^

NM 87 First Cable. PGM placed it around a 9.0 $75 shipped to the US (all proceeds to Larry of course) Willing to ship overseas as well but we need to work something out, pm me

15835829021_d99061a8d7_c.jpg

15217725004_f625f6d537_c.jpg

I will take the NM 87

As someone who has experience some unexpected medical costs recently, (nothing on the level of a heart transplant!), I know how tough things can be. Below are 3 nice CGC books that I really like.

Avengers #183 CGC 9.4 oww

Avengers #184 CGC 9.4 oww

Marvel Team-Up #23 CGC 9.4 White (This book was submitted by me thinking it was a 9.6. I don't get many wrong either. By the way, this was a Bobcat book from eBay).

GPA around $120....Let's say for Larry...

SOLD! SHIPPED to US. International I'll pay 1/2 the shipping.

cgc_avengers_183_zpse05cf6e7.jpg

cgc_avengers_184_zps05c4ed6f.jpg

cgc_mtu_23_zps85cfaf8a.jpg

Chris.

Given Larry's fondness for Golden Age, I want to offer the oldest slabbed comic in my possession.

Mad #22

cgc 9.4 white

$850 shipped anywhere - all proceeds go to Larry SOLD!

Exceptional copy of the legendary 'Art' issue. Kurtzman re-does Picasso on the cover.

Mad22.jpg

Given Larry's fondness for Golden Age, I want to offer the oldest slabbed comic in my possession.

Mad #22

cgc 9.4 white

$850 shipped anywhere - all proceeds go to Larry

Exceptional copy of the legendary 'Art' issue. Kurtzman re-does Picasso on the cover.

Mad22.jpg

(worship)

Hats off to you, sir.

NM 87 First Cable. PGM placed it around a 9.0 $75 shipped to the US (all proceeds to Larry of course) Willing to ship overseas as well but we need to work something out, pm me

15835829021_d99061a8d7_c.jpg

15217725004_f625f6d537_c.jpg

I will take the NM 87

(worship) thank you. Book sold to robocard. Please pay sha and I'll have it out to you ASAP!

Mad #22

cgc 9.4 white

Mad22.jpg

:takeit:

Mad #22

cgc 9.4 white

:takeit:

Andy, you're a real mensch. (thumbs u

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. I'll throw in a color proof page we used in the production of the books for the first set to be taken.

CK01_zps504e056e.jpg

AB001_zps304a3e6d.jpg

I'll take one of those sets and the color proof!

As always much thanks to Sharon for putting these together. I never now how to price these thinly traded comics so I'll do them reverse auction style. Starting at $200 each they will drop $25 a day until they sell (or the sale closes). Also I appologize about the pictures, but I think I burned out the USB port on my computer so I can't scan until I take it in.

I'll cover first $25 shipping anywhere. Anything over that I'll ask you to donate the difference to Larry.

Three Schomburg covers that didn't make the grade for my collection:

Thrilling Comics #68 5.5 ow/w :news: Claimed :news:

IMG_2051_zps946cf20b.jpg

America's Best Comics #20 5.5 cr/ow :news: Claimed :news:

IMG_2052_zps35d24546.jpg

America's Best Comics #22 4.5 ow :news: Claimed :news: (cover detached)

IMG_2053_zpseca40daa.jpg