• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

One of the better sellers on ebay imo. No worries. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Agreed. I got all 4 Wolverines #3 variants from them even after news broke that the book heated up. Came in good order and quick!

I got my EOSV 2 Land Variant from them for under $20, next day it had more than doubled and not one issue. If they were going to up the price they would have done it with each new set of books they offered.

1,500 verified sales through ebay will be coming shortly. That's half the stated print run for the color ASM 300 homage. Most of them from the 4 major sellers that had them.

These books should dry up soon. Im sure Larry has sold a ton via his advertisement for them. Plus other sellers have many copies like drewbizz on ebay. He is pretty savvy. I really doubt he got less than 50 copies.

Knowing Larry, he will hold onto * some* copies.

What does that leave left?

1,500 verified sales through ebay will be coming shortly. That's half the stated print run for the color ASM 300 homage. Most of them from the 4 major sellers that had them.

These books should dry up soon. Im sure Larry has sold a ton via his advertisement for them. Plus other sellers have many copies like drewbizz on ebay. He is pretty savvy. I really doubt he got less than 50 copies.

Knowing Larry, he will hold onto * some* copies.

What does that leave left?

As of this morning Larry couldn't sell me any more copies.

One of the better sellers on ebay imo. No worries. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Agreed. I got all 4 Wolverines #3 variants from them even after news broke that the book heated up. Came in good order and quick!

Well that's good to hear.

Sounds like some folks in the other thread were saying this seller had a habit of shafting buyers on hot items like this.

Im definitely not in favor of variants. But I do adapt to change rather quickly. If this is one example of it than im all for it.

FOR THE RECORD. I haven't bought one copy of the Phantom variant. Im just not too sure what to make of it yet, but I truly hope that this will work out and progresses to a new business model for publishers artists and vendors.. If the reader/collector wins - so do they!

FYI -

Spider-Gwen Midtown exclusive cover by JSC:

Gwen Stacy IS Spider-Woman, and she’s swingin’ her way into our hearts on February 25! Spider-Gwen #1 is by Jason Latour and Javier Rodriguez, with variant covers by John Romita Sr., Skottie Young, and more! We celebrate this landmark new title with a Midtown exclusive cover by J. Scott Campbell, and a signing with Jason Latour on Thursday, 2/26! Pre-order your copies today!

I hope cgc puts together a special signing with rodriguez at ECCC, because he's going to have a lot of books to sign. lol

How much do you want to bet that before the Con he charged $0 and had the easiest line to get through, Now will charge.....eh,... $10 per book and will be an absolute rockstar?

FYI -

Spider-Gwen Midtown exclusive cover by JSC:

Gwen Stacy IS Spider-Woman, and she’s swingin’ her way into our hearts on February 25! Spider-Gwen #1 is by Jason Latour and Javier Rodriguez, with variant covers by John Romita Sr., Skottie Young, and more! We celebrate this landmark new title with a Midtown exclusive cover by J. Scott Campbell, and a signing with Jason Latour on Thursday, 2/26! Pre-order your copies today!

Thanks for the heads up, Ill be there, BUT..

-Purchase of Spider-Gwen #1 required.

-Limit of two items signed per person.

I was there for the SW signing, the line was IN-sane...

Wonder how this will go hm

There are so many good looking covers and I think it is a reflection of how great the costume looks.

My favorites so far are

1. Phantom color (not likely to change)

2. Anka

3. Pichelli (issue #2)

4. Campbell color

5. Frison

Hastings has connecting cover variants for Spider-Gwen #1 and Silk #1.

Another 144 sold in the span of an hour. Same seller @ $23.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Gwen-1-Jamie-McKelvie-Phantom-Variant-Todd-McFarlane-Homage-Amazing-300-/171668541066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f83e0e8a

This is crazy.

To the collectors out there that have been around for a long time, have you ever seen anything like this with any book? Has there ever been the hype as there is now over this book and Spider-Gwen? Please I would love to know.

Death of Superman was crazy