• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Now the other question remains. All variants included, What do we think the final Print run of this book is? I'm guessing around 60,000. That guess is based completely on my cumulative knowledge of the comic manufacturing world. Which is zero.

Now the other question remains. All variants included, What do we think the final Print run of this book is? I'm guessing around 60,000. That guess is based completely on my cumulative knowledge of the comic manufacturing world. Which is zero.

Its going to be a lot higher than that I think.

Looking for some serious honesty from one of the main Phantom variant dealers.

With how fast this book is selling on pre-orders, I'm starting to wonder about how the print run is going to go.

From the looks of it, this book will sell out in 1-2 more days IF the print run was already set in stone.

My question, for any honest and open Phantom Variant dealer in the know is this:

If your initial agreement with Marvel, was lets just say 5,000 copies. Are you going to double, or even triple that order since it hasn't shipped, and most likely hasn't been printed yet?

I'm starting to wonder if it even CAN sell out, it almost has the feeling of " order as many as you like, we will have them print enough to cover the orders"

only one person can answer this question, and based on his CGC board floggings, I wouldn't expect this to be the venue for him to respond to that question.

I want to make it clear that I am not insinuating anything sinister is going on here. I'm just asking a question that I really think needs to be answered. I've never seen a book sell so fast in my life.

If they could request more copies before the initial run was printed, it wouldn't be considered a 2nd printing btw, to answer the question above.

I agree.

Larry is the only person who can answer this question. I just havn't seen him post on the boards in a while.