• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Had one AH 1:100 copy preordered off the Bay for $99 weeks ago but ended up getting a message stating the transaction had been canceled :flamed: I'll be watching to make sure they don't suddenly have the 10 copies they were supposed to get and list them for double the price I paid.

Pretty bummed but I do love that Phantom variant and have a few copies ordered. Now :wishluck: those show up.

I hope you left a negative or at least a neutral. The seller either tried to back out for more money or he over promised, either way he deserves bad feedback.

Did anyone just feel like they were reading a What-If book?

I read the first and got that feeling too. It was a B+. I did like the vulture. The Gwen sorta had this vapid shallow Harley Quinn feel in that the character is one dimensional and that there is not a real person in the costume. Still, I in for a few issues.

Back from shopping..

Major shortages on all copies.. got 2 ankas 2 blanks and 2 reg.. passed on Young

Hughes was going for 200.00 - pass

midtown limits 1 copy per.. I think maybe because of their signing tomorrw

also, Robbi's in portland tonight at TFAW's signing and Latour's in Midtown tomorrow as mentioned

More to follow

I only got the regular for normal price and Young for $10. The regular was sold out. The young was two left. The one Anka was presold at $25. No hughes. I did put in preorders for other printings.

Does anyone think the spider-gwen #1 Adam Hughes 1:100 variant cover will be a hit? Like costs more + wanted more than the EoSV 1st appearance?

How much? Eosv is like 200~250 for 9.8 cgc..... So spider-gwen Adam Hughes 1:100 would be like 500+? Maybe as the end of 2015 could be worth like 1000?

IMO I think the cover looks great, I have Adam Hughes Harley Quinn #1 new 52 variant cover and I like of a lot. Most 1:100 covers I've seen aren't really worth buying even though it's rare. But this spider-gwen cover by Adam Hughes looks fantastic.

Does anyone think the spider-gwen #1 Adam Hughes 1:100 variant cover will be a hit? Like costs more + wanted more than the EoSV 1st appearance?

How much? Eosv is like 200~250 for 9.8 cgc..... So spider-gwen Adam Hughes 1:100 would be like 500+? Maybe as the end of 2015 could be worth like 1000?

Maybe $150 200 for the rest of the year,

All variants will crash..the true king is the Hughes variant, is rarer, plus is adam hughes...nuff said. If harley quinn 1, wish is a 1 in 25 variant can sell for over 100 in raw form, i have no trouble believing the Hughes SG variant will at least still be a $300 a year from now.....Ill go as far and say we got another MaryJane/venom type of variant here....that one was a 1 in 50 correct?

EDIT!

Just took a loom at ebay, theres A LOT of the hughes listed, wow!

Oh well, i wasnt looking to flip my copy.

Edited by Santos208

All variants will crash..the true king is the Hughes variant, is rarer, plus is adam hughes...nuff said. If harley quinn 1, wish is a 1 in 25 variant can sell for over 100 in raw form, i have no trouble believing the Hughes SG variant will at least still be a $300 a year from now.....Ill go as far and say we got another MaryJane/venom type of variant here....that one was a 1 in 50 correct?

EDIT!

Just took a loom at ebay, theres A LOT of the hughes listed, wow!

Oh well, i wasnt looking to flip my copy.

There will be for a little while, as the people who actually want them probably didn't get them yet.

Flippers gonna flip.

so with the print run there's about 8.5k 1:25 variants in the wild.

That isn't even close to correct. That print is including the x retailer variants at 3000/1500 (plus whatever Midtown orders on those variants/10k/5k?) per store. Subtract those out and you have a general idea of the 1:25/1:100 variants. Furthermore, if a shop orders 74 copies, then they get 2 Ankas and 0 Hughes. The print run might be 100k in real orders, but only 500 or so Hughes and 3000 Ankas because of the way each shop orders. It isn't like Marvel just prints that amount because of the print run. I think people forget that a lot.