• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

For those of you who dont like the book or think it sucks.

The reviews have spoken. It is good.

Current demographics indicate that alot of comic book readers are female readers.

So.. If you did not enjoy Twilight, Harry Potter and 50 shades of gray, you may not enjoy Spider Gwen either

As far as the Hughes Variant. I wish I could afford it but I couldnt. Sad face

Instead.. i just picked this this book which I thought is one of Hughes finest covers to date

f33.jpg

You should too

Sorry for being off topic

So anyways i decided to check for any updates from thirdeyecomics about the phantom variants i ordered.... the person operating their ebay account started messaging me back speaking to me in a condescending manner. needless to say i wasn't to happy about that.

after about 3 messages still no info whether or not these guys shipped out my items yet.. even though their ebay listing says will be shipped out the 25th of Febuary. seems like complete incompetence on their part and im not to happy as of now...

Weird...they printed my label weeks ago and according to the tracking info, it got to USPS the night of the 24th. Only ordered 1 copy but it should be here by friday.

yea mine were printed a long while ago... yet i never got any type of updated shipping info as of yesterday whether or not they actually shipped them out.

I got a nice update from them today out of the blue without me checking in, I figured they would be a little late because of the big gwen stacy day they had. No worries from me and I appreciate the update. :golfclap:

Hello!

We know that many of you are excited to receive these, so we wanted to update you on ship status for SPIDER-GWEN.

All items are accounted for and fulfilled.

We began packing and processing all items when the items were physically in hand Tuesday evening.

We have made our way through nearly all of the color Phantoms as of Thursday AM, finishing those off and are working on the Black and White Phantoms as we speak.

We have a dedicated team on this, and all packages should be in the mail by end of day today.

Your tracking # is attached to the purchase information, and should reflect movement within 24-48 hours of the items hitting the truck.

If you made separate transactions, those shipped separate from one another

If you have not seen your tracking show progress by Monday or Tuesday of next week, please get in touch.

We appreciate your patience -- we had several hundred of these items to process, and as such, are working as quickly as we can to get them to you.

Thank you

For those of you who dont like the book or think it sucks.

The reviews have spoken. It is good.

Current demographics indicate that alot of comic book readers are female readers.

So.. If you did not enjoy Twilight, Harry Potter and 50 shades of gray, you may not enjoy Spider Gwen either

As far as the Hughes Variant. I wish I could afford it but I couldnt. Sad face

Instead.. i just picked this this book which I thought is one of Hughes finest covers to date

f33.jpg

You should too

Sorry for being off topic

I agree it's definitely not for everyone. I thought is was a very solid #1 been though it's not my preference of reads. Sometimes it hard to be fair when shifting from reading Preacher type books to a SG type book but I feel SG #1 is worthy of the kind reviews it's receiving.

I also applaud your "off topic", that thing is awesome!

Another update. It seems like Thirdeye comics want's to contact me via phone. why not quite sure. I told them that it wasn't necessary, and if i didn't see any updated shipping info by tomorrow afternoon I'd have to cancel the order and request a refund.

Has anyone else received any updated shipping info from thirdeye comics about their phantom variants they had presales on via ebay? these guys apparently can't live up to what their listing said about items will ship out the 25th....

Another update. It seems like Thirdeye comics want's to contact me via phone. why not quite sure. I told them that it wasn't necessary, and if i didn't see any updated shipping info by tomorrow afternoon I'd have to cancel the order and request a refund.

Has anyone else received any updated shipping info from thirdeye comics about their phantom variants they had presales on via ebay? these guys apparently can't live up to what their listing said about items will ship out the 25th....

My books from Thirdeye were delivered today.

One of each Spider-Gwen #1 Phantom variant.

ML

I got an email today saying that all orders of the color variants are fullfilled and will begin shipping in 24-48 hours... patience grasshopper...

Third Eye is quite possibly the best comic book retailer in the world.

To expect delivery of an item 24 hours after it's release is unreasonable at best.

Calling the small business out in public is Unbalanced at best.

It's obvious that i wasn't expecting it at my door on the 25th from Maryland to Florida, thats common sense.... i was however expecting to have received updated info from USPS or whomever via email that i have a package being sent to me. The Fact that they had on their ad listed that the item would be shipped out the 25th and still nothing updated a day later. to me thats BS,

I just can't stand when a business plays with people's money, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time when something is supposed to be shipped out on a specific date, then it should be...... Hell i just ordered some of those Rougue brand HellBoy beers and it was a preorder stated to be shipped the Feb 23... well what do you know i got the email that it was updated and shipped out that exact date... Just about every other preorder that i have done whether it was for comics,games,toys etc whenever they had a SPECIFIC DATE of being shipped they were normally 9 outta 10 times shipped that date.

Third Eye is quite possibly the best comic book retailer in the world.

To expect delivery of an item 24 hours after it's release is unreasonable at best.

Calling the small business out in public is Unbalanced at best.

It's obvious that i wasn't expecting it at my door on the 25th from Maryland to Florida, thats common sense.... i was however expecting to have received updated info from USPS or whomever via email that i have a package being sent to me. The Fact that they had on their ad listed that the item would be shipped out the 25th and still nothing updated a day later. to me thats BS,

I just can't stand when a business plays with people's money, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time when something is supposed to be shipped out on a specific date, then it should be...... Hell i just ordered some of those Rougue brand HellBoy beers and it was a preorder stated to be shipped the Feb 23... well what do you know i got the email that it was updated and shipped out that exact date... Just about every other preorder that i have done whether it was for comics,games,toys etc whenever they had a SPECIFIC DATE of being shipped they were normally 9 outta 10 times shipped that date.

Yep..Unbalanced.

I have yet to receive any shipping information for my order from Conquest Comics.

I've received the shipping information from MidTown, but Conquest is still pending. Orders were placed back in January for each.

Third Eye is an excellent seller. I haven't had 1 problem in buying a lot of books from them. They also have a weekly show that advertises the big books to look out for, which I love. I wish I had the energy of the guy who presents the books. You can tell he loves comics. lol