• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

She's BAAaaack!

And in the time it took me to post this - 50 more were sold and that listing is closed now too. WOW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Gwen-1-Jamie-McKelvie-Phantom-Variant-Todd-McFarlane-Homage-Amazing-300-/171667857950?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f833a21e

:cool:

ETA: 50 sold in 7 minutes. Over 130 sold in a hour. Wow.

She's BAAaaack!

And in the time it took me to post this - 50 more were sold and that listing is closed now too. WOW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Gwen-1-Jamie-McKelvie-Phantom-Variant-Todd-McFarlane-Homage-Amazing-300-/171667857950?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f833a21e

back again...got one this time.

She's BAAaaack!

back again...got one this time.

Yep.

Three listings, one still active, with combined sales of over 250 sold in about an hour and a half.

That cover is moving!

That is just insane...... i take it this is the hottest cover for this new upcoming series.

I can't wait to submit mine in in April when i hit that MegaCon !!! and this new listing that was just up is already sold out !

whoever ordered, did you get a ETA of when it would arrive? mine said Febuary 12th... im wondering if they really will be coming that quick.

Edited by Donmeca2020

That is just insane...... i take it this is the hottest cover for this new upcoming series.

I can't wait to submit mine in in April when i hit that MegaCon !!! and this new listing that was just up is already sold out !

whoever ordered, did you get a ETA of when it would arrive? mine said Febuary 12th... im wondering if they really will be coming that quick.

Estimated delivery: Thu. Feb. 5 - Wed. Feb. 18

The book doesn't release until the end of the month. The delivery date is a result of when the sale occurred, what shipping service is used and the seller's handling time. You aren't getting this book next week.

Yeah pretty much this. It'll arrive when it arrives. :whistle: