• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

the Phantom variant is probably the most popular cover out all the variants. especially judging by how they sold out within a matter of a couple of hours on ebay. the only ones left are the black and white versions for $39.99....

I'm tempted to buy one, but at the same time for $40 bucks?? mmmm naw.

the Phantom variant is probably the most popular cover out all the variants. especially judging by how they sold out within a matter of a couple of hours on ebay. the only ones left are the black and white versions for $39.99....

They are starting to show up for $18.99, the full-color variants that is, from other sellers.

They are starting to show up for $18.99, the full-color variants that is, from other sellers.

50 just sold at $18.99...wow.

Kudos to ThirdEye; they could have easily raised prices $5 or more per book; they are sticking to their original listing prices.

Edited by azcards4ever

In my opinion - not as an investment. Considering that for 10-20 more you can get ESOV#2

As a phantom member myself...I have heard nothing on this and neither has a few other fellow members......hoping to hear something soon on this as I already have customers asking for it.....very strange. Great cover though.

Edited by Lockford88

50 just sold at $18.99...wow.

Kudos to ThirdEye; they could have easily raised prices $5 or more per book; they are sticking to their original listing prices.

Yep, they could have raised the price with each listing, but they kept it the same each time.

And having just sold out about 250 copies for $13.99 in just an hour and a half, then another seller very quickly unloading 50 copies at $18.99, they are now going for $50.00 just about an hour after that.

original.jpg

newbie here, but found these phantom variants because of you guys... so i figured id spread the word... they are being sold for 13.99 color or 3 or more for 10 a piece... and 39.99 for B&W or 3 or more for 25 a piece... cheers =)

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/02/04/spider-gwen-phantoms-straight-from-larry/#more-6331

https://plus.google.com/communities/117119445209417380274