• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Yeah, it takes place back in her alternate universe,.

That has been confirmed.

I think it will be neat to see how Gwen handled the classic foes that Parker faced, but unless they plan to build an entire new Universe just for Gwen, this will either sunset or they will bring her into the main universe.

That has been confirmed.

I think it will be neat to see how Gwen handled the classic foes that Parker faced, but unless they plan to build an entire new Universe just for Gwen, this will either sunset or they will bring her into the main universe.

And one thing we do know for sure... There are fuzzy bathroom slippers in alternate universes.

That has been confirmed.

And one thing we do know for sure... There are fuzzy bathroom slippers in alternate universes.

Correction they are the primo fighting shoes in her universe. :)

That has been confirmed.

Correction they are the primo fighting shoes in her universe. :)

Hahahahaha

Depending on her popularity, I could see them trying to build whole new franchises, a la Ultimate Universe, in her world.

X-Men, Avengers, etc., just like back in 2000.

I realize that is best case scenario, but there is a chance.

I haven't been reading any Ultimate books but Spidey, but all indications are it is done for.

That has been confirmed.

This is why I don't see her anymore then the new Spider-girl. If they move here into the MU then you got something.