• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

the fact of the matter is her first appearance in the EOSV#2 is selling like hot cakes, im sure her #1 issue of her new series will be the same as well... i don't believe she'll be having the same popularity as Harley Quinn but she will continue to rise in stardom.

Worse case scenario she goes to say 46 issues like the the original spidey 2099 and then she disappears for awhile and they bring her back. ORR they just make her a regular in the current 616 earth.

the fact of the matter is her first appearance in the EOSV#2 is selling like hot cakes, im sure her #1 issue of her new series will be the same as well... i don't believe she'll be having the same popularity as Harley Quinn but she will continue to rise in stardom.

Worse case scenario she goes to say 46 issues like the the original spidey 2099 and then she disappears for awhile and they bring her back. ORR they just make her a regular in the current 616 earth.

:sick::screwy:

-J.

More black shoes!

Nothing is holding her back now!

ASM2014013-DC11-2d807.jpg

Lots of neat costumes in this one. :luhv:

-J.

I was just thinking the same thing. Sometimes events go the wrong way but this is looking like a potential classic... or semi-classic. Close enough for me. (thumbs u

More black shoes!

Nothing is holding her back now!

ASM2014013-DC11-2d807.jpg

Lots of neat costumes in this one. :luhv:

-J.

I was just thinking the same thing. Sometimes events go the wrong way but this is looking like a potential classic... or semi-classic. Close enough for me. (thumbs u

Yea I really like the cover. I wish the background was a little more detailed, but the Spiders look really neat.

Just me, or is this kind of disappointing? (shrug)

The image of Gwen is beautiful, but it looks like a recycled commission, rather than a new original piece. Or maybe I was just expecting her in costume.

*Confirmed by a friend, this was a commission piece.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1033044&GSub=146955

Adam Hughes Spider-Gwen Variant

096214C0-C776-4A25-A00A-B0A4A87AC297_zps9ubwgiaa.jpg

Edited by Doc McCoy

Just me, or is this kind of disappointing? (shrug)

The image of Gwen is beautiful, but it looks like a recycled commission, rather than a new original piece. Or maybe I was just expecting her in costume.

*Confirmed by a friend, this was a commission piece.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1033044&GSub=146955

Adam Hughes Spider-Gwen Variant

096214C0-C776-4A25-A00A-B0A4A87AC297_zps9ubwgiaa.jpg

I preordered this variant and will be a little disappointed if they release a recycled commission. The art is beautiful but I was hoping she'd be in costume. Just seems strange it wouldn't be something new.

Edited by Calpounder