• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

the fact of the matter is her first appearance in the EOSV#2 is selling like hot cakes, im sure her #1 issue of her new series will be the same as well... i don't believe she'll be having the same popularity as Harley Quinn but she will continue to rise in stardom.

Worse case scenario she goes to say 46 issues like the the original spidey 2099 and then she disappears for awhile and they bring her back. ORR they just make her a regular in the current 616 earth.

:sick::screwy:

-J.

judging by the current news of secret wars, i'd say there is quite a chance she does become a regular rather Spider character rather then from an alternate universe character... I suggest you read up on how its going to work son....

You were wrong then and you're still wrong. Alternate universe characters possibly crossing paths with the real characters from 616 in a Secret Wars crossover doesn't mean jack. You are seriously overestimating the "potential" of this barely three month old re-hashed, gimmicky character.

Son.

-J.

well Junior..... im quite sure we will see her as this new reboot comes around... while im not a gwen fanatic, im quite sure the female collectors and some male collectors want to see this last. If it was just a " Gimmick" as you said why is her first appearance going for high amounts all across ebay since it first came out?? don't give me that BS you think this is one of those titles that'll be here today gone tomorrow... you don't know jack.

the fact of the matter is her first appearance in the EOSV#2 is selling like hot cakes, im sure her #1 issue of her new series will be the same as well... i don't believe she'll be having the same popularity as Harley Quinn but she will continue to rise in stardom.

Worse case scenario she goes to say 46 issues like the the original spidey 2099 and then she disappears for awhile and they bring her back. ORR they just make her a regular in the current 616 earth.

-J.

judging by the current news of secret wars, i'd say there is quite a chance she does become a regular rather Spider character rather then from an alternate universe character... I suggest you read up on how its going to work son....

You were wrong then and you're still wrong. Alternate universe characters possibly crossing paths with the real characters from 616 in a Secret Wars crossover doesn't mean jack. You are seriously overestimating the "potential" of this barely three month old re-hashed, gimmicky character.

Son.

-J.

well Junior..... im quite sure we will see her as this new reboot comes around... while im not a gwen fanatic, im quite sure the female collectors and some male collectors want to see this last. If it was just a " Gimmick" as you said why is her first appearance going for high amounts all across ebay since it first came out?? don't give me that BS you think this is one of those titles that'll be here today gone tomorrow... you don't know jack.

I guess it depends on what you consider "high amounts", and a "gimmicky" character to be. Clearly we disagree, which is fine, the market will ultimately decide. History being the guide that it is however, I daresay that I am more likely to be right than you.

But....

Although I actually do like the ones you have there, I really think you should at least get some big boy books in your sig line before you start going around calling grown men whom you do not know "son" and "junior".

Just a suggestion. (thumbs u

-J.

C'mon Jay. Your not going to go down the My books are better than your books path are you? Really?? doh!

Is that what happened ? lol

Considering the tone and nature of the comments, the shoe fits. A heated debate I can handle. But there's never a good reason to make things personal around here. :tonofbricks:

-J.

When I was young anything other than first printing was frowned upon. The game done changed.

A bit of nostalgia there. I recalled loathing my Amazing Spider-Man #362 2nd printing back in the early 90's and now it's CGC'ed and a key part of my collection. (shrug):insane:

-J.

Son.

-J.

I guess it depends on what you consider "high amounts", and a "gimmicky" character to be. Clearly we disagree, which is fine, the market will ultimately decide. History being the guide that it is however, I daresay that I am more likely to be right than you.

But....

Although I actually do like the ones you have there, I really think you should at least get some big boy books in your sig line before you start going around calling grown men whom you do not know "son" and "junior".

Just a suggestion. (thumbs u

-J.

well you might have bought some " Big boy books" but i don't live in my mother's basement or attic.... :grin: i also have felt the warmth of a woman before too lol

Edited by Donmeca2020