• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages

29 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight:

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages

GPA has been pretty wide on this book for a couple years. There are nine sales this year between $3999 and $7000. Only one book had white pages and it sold Jan 12 for $5,023. For some reason, the $3999 book does not show up in CGC by the cert number. Don't know why, but I can't verify it's page quality. The other seven books were either Off White or OW/W.

Last sale/90 day $7,000 (only one sale since Sept)

12 month $4,922

2013 $5,041

2012 $4,600

I am asking $4,750 in some form of cash (MO, wire, bullion, etc) or $5,000 by Paypal. Time payments can be arranged. I would also consider partial trades. I'd probably be more interested in a bunch of raw gold books more than anything, but would consider CGC silver/bronze keys. If someone had a lower grade GS X-men 1 and wanted to trade up, I would be interested in a 9.0-9.4 copy.

Comments and PMs welcome.

GSX-men1001_zps468cfc4c.jpg

GSX-men1002_zps080ddb34.jpg

Thanks guys. I looked for a while for a nice 9.8. I think this is the nicest one I saw when looking (says the guy trying to sell it...)

Took a break to watch some Arrow on Netflix and I have a bunch of PMs. I'm going to start answering them in the order they came in. Thanks for all the interest.