• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces

556 posts in this topic

:whee:

BOOM goes the dynamite!

congrats !

Thanks. This piece actually has my name written on the bottom, so....

RAD931A22015212_144810.jpg

I must have passed Carmine Infantino a hundred times over the course of many a convention. He was always a guy I knew I should respect but man was he old. You could tell he spent his life hunched over the drawing board. Well, I have somehow suddenly become more...something...the word does not quite exist but guys like Gil Kane, Carmine Infantino, Bill Everett, Dan Adkins have really become important to me. I moved maybe a dozen Gene Colan pieces over the years and now regret selling them all and needing more myself. that ToD 50 page was sweet indeed!

A good night, innit?

Nice, congrats!

Thank you. In many ways, from the pairing of penciller/inker to the look of that Doc on that horse, it is quite a...shall I say...special piece. But that adds to the charm of it as well.

So Kirby prices seem overall very flat, apart from the strong price for the Cap Annual cover (though I think that cover is stronger than some of you do). I think someone got an excellent deal on that Kamandi page, and I'm amazed at the strong interest in Devil Dinosaur.