• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces

556 posts in this topic

So Kirby prices seem overall very flat, apart from the strong price for the Cap Annual cover (though I think that cover is stronger than some of you do). I think someone got an excellent deal on that Kamandi page, and I'm amazed at the strong interest in Devil Dinosaur.

If I hadn't landed my #1 want, I would have gone after the Fantastic Four 93 panel page (and I don't collect panels). If I didn't get it, the Devil Dinosaur was next on my list.

So Kirby prices seem overall very flat, apart from the strong price for the Cap Annual cover (though I think that cover is stronger than some of you do). I think someone got an excellent deal on that Kamandi page, and I'm amazed at the strong interest in Devil Dinosaur.

If I hadn't landed my #1 want, I would have gone after the Fantastic Four 93 panel page (and I don't collect panels). If I didn't get it, the Devil Dinosaur was next on my list.

What is it about the DD page?

What is it about the DD page?

I was in my early teens when it came out and I really loved the story. Don't ask me why, but I just did. I have a similar love for Nova.

I thought the New Mutants 86 Cover went for a reasonable price. If I wasn't buying too much already I might have bid a bit over what it went for ($7.1K right).

I vaguely recall that selling recently though, am I correct in that? or am I wrong? It wasn't HA as I searched the archives.

Malvin

I thought the New Mutants 86 Cover went for a reasonable price. If I wasn't buying too much already I might have bid a bit over what it went for ($7.1K right).

I vaguely recall that selling recently though, am I correct in that? or am I wrong? It wasn't HA as I searched the archives.

Malvin

It was a private sale. To me. I was planning to keep it a while but needed to raise some cash so off to auction it went. I agree it went for a reasonable price. Dangnabbit! ;)

mess, thats freaking me out, looks like my best friend from middle school!! (well, how he looks now)

Hey Guys,

Congrats to all the winners. I was fortunate enough to win a piece I was eying which was the Frazetta Chessmen of Mars Illustration. I am very happy with now =). Very fun auction!

Matthew

congrats :applause: