• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces

556 posts in this topic

I'd say 40-60 myself. I cant really see someone laying 100 smackers although crazier things have happened!

If Rich Buckler art is fetching $40-$60K, I may have to call time on this hobby. :tonofbricks:

Buckler FF #166 cover sells for $37,500, does not reach the $40-$100K pre-auction estimate. Thank God, now I don't have to quit this hobby. :P

itQeb6f.jpg

I'd say 40-60 myself. I cant really see someone laying 100 smackers although crazier things have happened!

If Rich Buckler art is fetching $40-$60K, I may have to call time on this hobby. :tonofbricks:

Buckler FF #166 cover sells for $37,500, does not reach the $40-$100K pre-auction estimate. Thank God, now I don't have to quit this hobby. :P

It took a sincere effort by someone to get it up that high as well. Jumped by more than 1/3 in the last seconds.

conan movie cover passed - no surprise there

Awwww Man!!! I had these all lined up for when it sold....now I got no use for 'em

shocked.gif

BlakeShock.gif

shocked.gif

mouth.gif

Won't be getting anything this auction it looks like, hesitated on the first one, and couldn't justify the price on the other. I have a high bid on one item, but its a soft bid, so I don't expect to get it. I'll just save my funds for the next auction. :)

Very good Dracula 50 page by Colan (almost all Surfer on it) goes for $3800. Higher than I expected.

.....It really was nice..... from a favorite comic of mine.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u