• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Round and round we go, where it stops, nobody knows!

...Wait a minute, yes we do...Back to paying GPA or near GPA for a speculation book that he should have bought 4 - 6 months ago...

Because again I ignored my friends advice unlike me he's always on top of things.

And you've proven that you are purchasing books after the hype has died down. You're not going to duplicate your friend's success since you seem to spend so much on books that have peaked and are on a downward trend.

I was getting a little concerned when you stopped posting. I thought that you had finally come to your senses and stopped buying books but I'm glad to see that you're continuing on you way.

I was taught to buy comics when they go downwards instead up in an uptick because that's how you make money and also negotiating well. Haha well you're right I have stopped buying comics because I'm keeping to my exception I mentioned earlier and unless I sell stuff or have some extra money I won't buy anything.

...Wait a minute, yes we do...Back to paying GPA or near GPA for a speculation book that he should have bought 4 - 6 months ago...

Because again I ignored my friends advice unlike me he's always on top of things.

So maybe you should hang up the speculation shoes until you can get on top of things.

I do have some good news though those harambe comics worked out.

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

Sold for 179.26 after all fees and shipping

So maybe you should hang up the speculation shoes until you can get on top of things.

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

Take that pasta boy :banana:

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

While it's good that Gabe made money on this deal, in all likelihood Jimmy's profit dwarfed Gabe's.

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

While it's good that Gabe made money on this deal, in all likelihood Jimmy's profit dwarfed Gabe's.

Thank you for ruining the joke :baiting:

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

I don't mind I made money and I'm happy.

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

I honestly think its great that Gabe is moving closer to the black!

After costs we raised $2300 for charity in the presale.

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

Awesome

I was taught to buy comics when they go downwards instead up in an uptick because that's how you make money

That makes absolutely zero sense Gabe

I'll rephrase it then. I was taught to buy low and sell high and also to buy things on the down trend so that when it goes back up I'll make money with a bit of waiting.

I was taught to buy comics when they go downwards instead up in an uptick because that's how you make money

I'll rephrase it then. I was taught to buy low and sell high and also to buy things on the down trend so that when it goes back up I'll make money with a bit of waiting.

Buy low, sell high .. good.

Buy things on the down trend & wait for them to go back up .. bad!

Especially on these hype books. The time to buy is before the initial pop, or before they reach their peak and everyone knows about them -- after they have peaked and started to crash, they don't tend to go back up in price any time soon.

Buy low, sell high .. good.

Buy things on the down trend & wait for them to go back up .. bad!

Especially on these hype books. The time to buy is before the initial pop, or before they reach their peak and everyone knows about them -- after they have peaked and started to crash, they don't tend to go back up in price any time soon.

I agree I'm going to have to re-read those articles

Numbers?

Bought for $66 Shipped

:applause:

Whats your current inventory?

Can you break it down to:

Books you will sell in <45 days, 45-180 days, >180 days

Fun task no putting books into a category with a condition such as *this will sell if XYZ happens* (such as they announce Aphra is getting her own series).

:bump:

I dont think the "buy on the way back down" works for the current market in terms of movie speculation/payoff movies

When movie speculation movies start to go back down its after the selloff begins, and there's usually not a short/midterm rebound... and often not a long term one either....

When they start to go down its beca

8 8