• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Yeah I asked about that and he says because it's going to Canada he can't really help me there.

At that point, you should have walked away. Your best bet is to get a 40 hr per week job. With the amount of time you already have in this book, you could have made $50 Right now, you are working harder avoiding a job, than the actual work would be.

I'm a little bit tired but what do you mean I could have already made $50? 25 from shipping what's the other 25?

At $10 per hr, you could have made $50 instead of posting for 5 hrs here.

Oh that's what you meant thanks for explaining.

It works, too. When I was 13 I really wanted a motorcycle. I worked for 7 weeks during summer vacation on a farm. $25 per week plus room and board. 13 days on then, 1 day off. (about 70 hrs per week) I saved every penny ($175)

The next summer at 14 (spring 1979) I worked 2 jobs for much more pay. When I was 15 I walked into a motorcycle salesroom and bought a brand new street bike off the showroom floor for $1550 cash. I drove it home from the city that day a proud boy.

That's dedication and being determined

You forgot the hard work part.

Bought my first car a 1988 Dodge Diplomat from my neighbor for $800 with the money I made from McDonalds. Loved that car.

My first car in 1986 was a 69 Dodge Charger. The day I got my license, it took me about an hour and a half to get my first ticket.

Start a journal about it.

Yeah I asked about that and he says because it's going to Canada he can't really help me there.

At that point, you should have walked away. Your best bet is to get a 40 hr per week job. With the amount of time you already have in this book, you could have made $50 Right now, you are working harder avoiding a job, than the actual work would be.

I'm a little bit tired but what do you mean I could have already made $50? 25 from shipping what's the other 25?

At $10 per hr, you could have made $50 instead of posting for 5 hrs here.

Oh that's what you meant thanks for explaining.

It works, too. When I was 13 I really wanted a motorcycle. I worked for 7 weeks during summer vacation on a farm. $25 per week plus room and board. 13 days on then, 1 day off. (about 70 hrs per week) I saved every penny ($175)

The next summer at 14 (spring 1979) I worked 2 jobs for much more pay. When I was 15 I walked into a motorcycle salesroom and bought a brand new street bike off the showroom floor for $1550 cash. I drove it home from the city that day a proud boy.

That's dedication and being determined

You forgot the hard work part.

I didn't forget it that's a given

Well I'm trying to have a sense of urgency with the hulk 180 but I haven't even had any bites yet and I bought it under guide and everything.[/b]

So buying a book under market and you can't sell it under market so your solution is to buy books OVER market and wait for the market to catch up...hopefully...one day...after an announcement or trailer...or something like that.

Sense you have made much of.

No the idea was to buy the comic under gpa by at least half but that didn't work out. Also this is black panther's 2nd app we're talking about here which is currently undervalued and 1st app of Klaw.

What makes you think the book is undervalued? Why would you buy a second copy of a book when you can't even sell the first copy? I just don't understand your reasoning with these purchases.

2nd appearance of black panther

Origin of black panther

1st appearance and Origin of Klaw

Gpa shows that compared to FF52 it has room to grow and it will

Klaw and black panther are like Cap and red skull

Also I've had offers on my FF53's just not what I want to sell for

None of these are evidence of the book being undervalued.

You should get out from under all of these books as soon as possible. Take the loss and use the freed up money on better investments.

Well I'm trying to have a sense of urgency with the hulk 180 but I haven't even had any bites yet and I bought it under guide and everything.[/b]

So buying a book under market and you can't sell it under market so your solution is to buy books OVER market and wait for the market to catch up...hopefully...one day...after an announcement or trailer...or something like that.

No the idea was to buy the comic under gpa by at least half but that didn't work out. Also this is black panther's 2nd app we're talking about here which is currently undervalued and 1st app of Klaw.

What makes you think the book is undervalued? Why would you buy a second copy of a book when you can't even sell the first copy? I just don't understand your reasoning with these purchases.

Origin of black panther

You should get out from under all of these books as soon as possible. Take the loss and use the freed up money on better investments.

He has quite a bit going for him

Origin of black panther

He has quite a bit going for him

:whatev:

Everyone, he has zero interest in listening to your advice. Save your breath and your sanity.

To be fair, I don't ever recall him asking anyone for advice.

I believe you're correct. Though there are enough gentle souls here who initially were trying to help out with nudges in the right direction after seeing someone who obviously didn't know what he was doing. Lest we forget his initial foray into the forums offering his 20% "cosignment" service.

If Gabe were a different sort he would ask everyone here to keep their opinions to themselves and just let him record his (mis)adventures in flipping comic books (shrug)

My point is, people shouldn't get mad if he doesn't take the advice. He's never asked for it.

The advice has been great, and honestly it's probably helped others who have followed the thread. I know I have taken some info from here and applied it for myself.

I personally would like to see less hostility towards Gabe. That seems like wasted energ to me and not worth it.. Then again i have a lot less invested than others.

Everyone, he has zero interest in listening to your advice. Save your breath and your sanity.

To be fair, I don't ever recall him asking anyone for advice.

I believe you're correct. Though there are enough gentle souls here who initially were trying to help out with nudges in the right direction after seeing someone who obviously didn't know what he was doing. Lest we forget his initial foray into the forums offering his 20% "cosignment" service.

If Gabe were a different sort he would ask everyone here to keep their opinions to themselves and just let him record his (mis)adventures in flipping comic books (shrug)

My point is, people shouldn't get mad if he doesn't take the advice. He's never asked for it.

The advice has been great, and honestly it's probably helped others who have followed the thread. I know I have taken some info from here and applied it for myself.

I personally would like to see less hostility towards Gabe. That seems like wasted energ to me and not worth it.. Then again i have a lot less invested than others.

True and you need to save your energy for your fight against injustice.

:eyeroll:

When you get your first strike I'll be the first one fighting to get it removed

I have received a strike and most people felt I got hosed on the deal. You didn't see me whining about it on other comic book forums.

I'm sure you can find another windmill to tilt at.

8 8