• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,103 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2021 at 11:20 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I wonder if there will be some of this storyline in the movie?  Could be the Big Fight.

Thor - 165.jpg

Thor - 166.jpg

I'd love to see that story...but they need to develop the relationship between Sif and Thor a bit prior to that happening. Thor 3 maybe? 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, AGGIEZ said:
On 10/13/2021 at 12:20 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I wonder if there will be some of this storyline in the movie?  Could be the Big Fight.

Thor - 165.jpg

Thor - 166.jpg

I'd love to see that story...but they need to develop the relationship between Sif and Thor a bit prior to that happening. Thor 3 maybe? 

Or they will just come up with their own storyline. It gets really convoluted without the FF currently involved. If they want to follow any of the source material regarding Warlock they'll have to work backwards with prequels after this. Don't think they'll bother with Thor 165 or FF 67.

I just hope they don't butcher Warlock too much by straying away from the original artwork. I suspect it'll resemble the Kane version more than the Kirby assuming there's any resemblance at all.

Edited by MGsimba77

On 10/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Or they will just come up with their own storyline. It gets really convoluted without the FF currently involved. If they want to follow any of the source material regarding Warlock they'll have to work backwards with prequels after this. Don't think they'll bother with Thor 165 or FF 67.

Agreed, besides they already did the cocoon thing with the....Inumans!??? Back in Agent's of Shield. ???

On 10/13/2021 at 9:25 PM, Morganmi said:

Agreed, besides they already did the cocoon thing with the....Inumans!??? Back in Agent's of Shield. ???

Hmmnn...my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. Its going back some years. I'm pretty sure that had nothing to do with Warlock. I didn't even see all the episodes. That series was widely panned and quite forgettable if memory serves. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Hmmnn...my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. Its going back some years. I'm pretty sure that had nothing to do with Warlock. I didn't even see all the episodes. That series was widely panned and quite forgettable if memory serves. 

Actually I quite enjoyed AOS  for the most  part but was totally perplexed by the inhumans being born in cocoons that looked  vaguely similar to the Him Cocoon from FF 66-67. 

On 10/13/2021 at 5:36 PM, rexinnih said:

I certainly hope so as I have both comics :flipbait:

The sheer power of MCU casting news is incredible. Almost instantly the change is seen in the ebay prices, now just wait until he's glimpsed in a teaser trailer!

On 10/14/2021 at 2:15 AM, RickSp said:

The sheer power of MCU casting news is incredible. Almost instantly the change is seen in the ebay prices, now just wait until he's glimpsed in a teaser trailer!

Oh yeah! Realized I had both 165 and 166 in my "To CGC" pile and hadn't sent in yet. Will need to send in and see if I actually get back before GOTG 3 hits theaters. 

A few shockers here - recent sales of lower grade books. :bigsmile:

•  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •