• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,163 posts in this topic

Here is a list of what I currently own. The only ones that I went out of my way to look for are the Death/Return of Superman and Wonder Woman issues. Hope this helps with the quest for rarity.

Action Comics #699

Adventures of Superman #498,499,512,514,524,528,537

Aquaman #7

Batman #507-509,532 [standard],533

Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #62

Batman Shadow of the Bat #54

Catwoman #12,13,18

Detective Comics #674,675 [standard],676,678,702

Flash #88,90,91,92,93,109

Green Lantern #50,52,54,77

Justice League America #69,88,89,97

Justice League International #60

Justice League Task Force #22

Legionnaires #29

Looney Tunes #2

Robin #6,7,9

Showcase '94 #5

Steel #2,4,5,13,14

Superboy #23

Supergirl #3,4

Superman #74,77,89

Superman Annual #6

Superman Man of Steel #18,19,20,33,35

Superman Man of Steel Annual #3

Superman Wedding Album [standard]

Wonder Woman #82,86,87,88,90,96,101

For not going out of your way that is a very solid list. You have several that I am missing and I do go out of my way. lol

I also need to publicly acknowledge the generosity of Cpt Kirk, who both sold me a stack of books I needed as well as clued me in to an auction that filled in several more! :golfclap:

They're not mine, and I'm not sure its appropriate, but I thought I'd let you know that mycomicshop has a few CGC 9.8's available, probably 5-6. Prices don't look awful. they're also on ebay.

I won't post a link, you can take a peek yourself if interested.

Any good?

the DCU box is embossed

GL%2081%20DCU_zpsdzg4y2j1.jpg

Probably one of the pricier DCUs, as you'll have to pay a few bucks for even the non-DCU version, but not a terribly difficult one to locate. There are usually a couple on eBay at any given time.

Any good?

the DCU box is embossed

Probably one of the pricier DCUs, as you'll have to pay a few bucks for even the non-DCU version, but not a terribly difficult one to locate. There are usually a couple on eBay at any given time.

but if you gotta 9.8 slab, probably command more than near any other.

Any good?

the DCU box is embossed

More than Flash #92 or the MOS #18 5th print? These three are the top 3 most expensive, I'm just not sure which is in which spot. The other Death of Superman issues round out many of the top spots.

Any good?

the DCU box is embossed

More than Flash #92 or the MOS #18 5th print? These three are the top 3 most expensive, I'm just not sure which is in which spot. The other Death of Superman issues round out many of the top spots.

maybe not the top tier of those and the other death of supermans, but probably the second highest tier, maybe top 20 or 30 with some of the knightfall/end/quest batmans.

Any good?

the DCU box is embossed

maybe not the top tier of those and the other death of supermans, but probably the second highest tier, maybe top 20 or 30 with some of the knightfall/end/quest batmans.

The GL would go toe to toe with any of the Batmans, as this book is more key I would think. But yeah, the Flash #92 and DOSs have to be in a league of their own in value.

IMG_6238_zpsiwojsirl.jpg

wasn't really looking for these, but the batman adventures put me over the top.

Been reading this thread and have been keeping an eye out for these...had found one or two here and there.. then I stumbled upon this.. <a  href=dc%20universe_zps6mpfp1h6.jpg' alt='dc%2

Welcome, nice lot

I think searching these out is the most fun I have hunting comics. Well, these and 2nd/later printings of books with different covers and such. I still always grab 90's marvel gold 2nd prints whenever I find them.

For many years now, a lot of sellers/stores say "you know that is the 2nd print, right?". To which I reply, "yes, yes indeed". For every 500 1st print Marvels from that time of super overprinted "hot books", I find 1 gold edition. And usually not looking so hot condition wise.