• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

:baiting:

Comparing the Thor Hela scene to Affleck/Flash scene is all the proof we need as to know why one is about to go over 1 billion at the box office. One is more mainstream that is considered modern and hip, while the other is considered campy like Adam West Batman 1966. :insane:

4 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Comparing the Thor Hela scene to Affleck/Flash scene is all the proof we need as to know why one is about to go over 1 billion at the box office. One is more mainstream that is considered modern and hip, while the other is considered campy like Adam West Batman 1966. :insane:

Actually, NOW that we find out how much the CEO of WB tampered to make the original movie 'more Marvelly', it's a crying shame. It didn't need to be all goofy-giddy comedy and kiddy-friendly to be successful. Snyder probably wants to go do horror again after experiencing his own little nightmare.

So you are saying Thor Ragnarok is going to hit 1 billion dollars, or Avengers: Infinity War?

Edited by Bosco685

Just now, ComicConnoisseur said:

Both terrible and goofy costumes.  Looks like a couple guys with BDSM fetish. Oh wonder why the majority of mainstream families stayed away. lol

lol

Seriously? You are too much. Now throw in something like 'My Marvel does it right' like you created the story. Just once. Come on.

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Actually, NOW that we find out how much the CEO of WB tampered to make the original movie 'more Marvelly', it's a crying shame. It didn't need to be all goofy-giddy comedy and kiddy-friendly to be successful. Snyder probably wants to go do horror again after experiencing his own little nightmare.

So you are saying Thor Ragnarok is going to hit 1 billion dollars, or Avengers: Infinity War?

Thor is at 800 million, so it has a shot.

9 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Both terrible and goofy costumes.  Looks like a couple guys with BDSM fetish. Oh wonder why the majority of mainstream families stayed away. lol

Now, since you know I appreciate what you have to post and was just kidding you, you want to keep going with your 'My Marvel' silliness?

You've been complaining about Affleck like he took your favorite Thor comic. So you got a friendly tease.

:jokealert:

19 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

Seriously? You are too much. Now throw in something like 'My Marvel does it right' like you created the story. Just once. Come on.

Those costumes are awful.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman were good, but Flash, Batman, and Cyborg were ridiculous looking. Batfleck looks like he is into the leather scene. Superman with the fake 6 pack? Mainstream American fans can see this.  People are not going to take them serious like Marvel heroes who look modern and hip.

Anybody can tell the difference of which one looks normal and which one looks campy.

is-ben-affleck-s-batman-a-continuation-of-batman-1989.jpg

24273937_1965128397045271_840471541585018880_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1ODU1NTc1MTE2MDY1NDc2Mg%3D%3D.2

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

1 minute ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Those costumes are awful.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman were good, but Flash, Batman, and Cyborg were ridiculos looking. Batfleck looks like he is into the leather scene. Superman with the fake 6 pack? Mainstream American fans can see this.  People are not going to take them serious like Marvel heroes who look modern and hip.

Anybody can tell the difference of which one looks normal and which one looks campy.

is-ben-affleck-s-batman-a-continuation-of-batman-1989.jpg

24273937_1965128397045271_840471541585018880_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1ODU1NTc1MTE2MDY1NDc2Mg%3D%3D.2

:facepalm:

Go ahead. Keep going. Get it out of your system.

Edited by Bosco685

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Now, since you know I appreciate what you have to post and was just kidding you, you want to keep going with your 'My Marvel' silliness?

You've been complaining about Affleck like he took your favorite Thor comic. So you got a friendly tease.

:jokealert:

I know. It is cool. I am trying to give some constructive criticism, as to why the Snyder movies are not loved like the Marvel movies.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur