• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

Speaking of Supes...this is a scene that always makes my hair stand up ever since I first saw it as a kid in the movies.  Just the raw emotion as he flies off...

Haven't watched this one in a long time.

Rango (Johnny Depp) meets the Clint Eastwood-like 'Spirit of the West' (Timothy Olyphant). And many other recognizable stars throughout.

I forgot this film won the  2011 Oscar for Best Animated Film having beaten Disney/Pixar after many years and remained the only non-Disney modern winner until Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. And it also helped launch the creation of Paramount Animation, breaking ties with DreamWorks.

On 12/20/2023 at 5:36 AM, Bosco685 said:

For many, many years I said that Unforgiven had the best last 15 minutes of any movie of all time. The lead up at the tree when William Munny grabs the bottle from Schofield Kid while the scared prostitute is telling him what Little Bill said he'd done in his life is hair-raising and a Master Class in lesser-known actors being able to act magnificently.

Edited by Dr. Balls