• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

My favorite scene of the year would be in Snowpiercer (which had many memorible scenes).

It's when Chris Evans and his group crash Allison Pill's classroom on the train. Allison (Evan's alumni from Scott Pilgrim) Pill really goes for broke as she plays a very pregnant schoolteacher behind a piano while singing the train's origin story at a manic pace as the camera pans around her. It's totally insane and unforgettable. Reminds me of the kind of nightmarish imagery in A Boy and his Dog. I've never been a fan of her work (How to Deal, ...Drama Queen), but boy she sells her comic Jim Carrey lunancy from passing out eggs to toting a machine gun. She's the best special effect of the summer, beating out anything in Transformers or Godzilla. My 2c

I'd like to remind everyone about some lost treasures from Marvel's finest moments internationally:

Japanese Spider-Man predating Tony "Scarface" Montoya:

Japanese Spider-Man

Japanese Spider-Man vs Little Shop of Horrors:

Japanese Spider-Man

Or the cross-over dream of all-time: Turkish Evil Spider-Man vs. Santo vs. Captain America:

Turkish Spider-Man

I wish this is how real life is when filthy people comes into one's life.

That last gunshot gives me goosebumps on how human society should deal with inferior

citizens. Swift and just!

I know not a comic book movie but I rewind this part all the time!

I really think if that happened to me I could go back to my car without a second of remorse about people like this.

2nd favorite clip is the same thing from American Gangster!

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt