• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

There's a great scene in the Batman animated where Batman sits on the swings with Ace.

The church scene in Kingsmen is BOSS.

Blade intro walking into the club was hard.

Nightcrawler in the White House

After credits of Avengers, somebody put Thanos in a movie!

One scene in BvS Preview2 is my new favorite. Made me come up out of my chair. Yeah!!! About f'n time!!! :o:applause::applause:

FINALLY, finally, Batman is seen moving with the speed and grace of Batman Animated. FAST, nimble, there and gone!

Don't know how to edit clips so I did screen-grabs. The scene doesn't even last a second. Batman lands, twists, batarangs and GONE, just as the corner explodes. Decades of waiting, and there it was. Finally. :cloud9:

bat_speed.jpg

I'm watching this episode again.

This will go down as one of the greatest comic book TV scenes. Amazing!

:applause:

Still one of the best scenes in comic book TV history.

:whee:

My favorite scene is the final soliloquy Jim Gordon makes in The Dark Knight as he watches Batman limp off into the night and selflessly taking the blame for Harvey Dent's death. An incredible cliffhanger that left me sitting on pins and needles until the release of The Dark Knight Rises.