• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Why yes it is. It is kinda a scarce one. From the 1950's one of the earlier ones. It is one of only two "full body" examples the other being a "spaceman". The other piece is a plastic "ramp walker".

Cool - thanks! My mom kinda collects the ramp walkers. Her younger brother (who died young) loved them so she keeps a bunch of them around. They're kinda neat, but not nearly as cool as the PEZ!!!

Random Q: Do you do posters? I considered bidding on an old Tom & Jerry one in the recent HA animation auction and also occasionally pick up a Hitchcock one.

I've got a few ramp walkers (Hanna Barbera and Disney) but I have the hardest one, The Robot.

The Santa PEZ is the only one I have. I used to have all the Marvel ones as well as the monsters but they are all gone now.

No, I don't really do movie posters. I do have a vintage Capt. Marvel and a Tracy one but that is it.

Since, you're a loyal poster and a fellow Leonard B Cole lover, here is a bonus post for you. Easily, in my top 5 favorite Christmas covers.

comholiday5_zpsagpmwcq8.jpg

10 days to Christmas...

comcomiccavalcade5_zpsnd0y4qxy.jpg

I love this cover. :applause:

I know I must have seen before but it doesn't look familiar. ???

11071902706_16dcfc5e2a_b.jpg

Those Comic Cavalcade covers are a lot of fun and Santa seems to fit right into the superhero role. :headbang: