• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

20160613_005320_zpsobbcbrq8.jpg

I had planned on cracking it out and turning it yellow. With all the new case drama, I'm glad I just had Staples sign the case.

Never thought about doing it that way, that's pretty cool. What kind of marker was used?

Very nice!

When i met them in 2013 i had them each sign one of my 9.6's

Brian said to me "I'm sorry, I don't know how to open it" So i said, "No, sign the case! lol"

20160613_005320_zpsobbcbrq8.jpg

I had planned on cracking it out and turning it yellow. With all the new case drama, I'm glad I just had Staples sign the case.

Never thought about doing it that way, that's pretty cool. What kind of marker was used?

Very nice!

When i met them in 2013 i had them each sign one of my 9.6's

Brian said to me "I'm sorry, I don't know how to open it" So i said, "No, sign the case! lol"

TBP and Vikingreed posting :o Hey guys. Good to see that the OG saga adopters are still active. we just need Ryan to post . lol

Reed- hopefully you will still be following the story even though you aren't continuing with the registry anymore

It was until I sold it to a boardie here last week. It's not even been a week and it's up for an astonishing price which is a shame as I was hoping it was going to go to into someone's collection for at least a while but that's their prerogative and it was a smooth transaction so no complaints :)

That book went from raw, to BKV SS, to Fiona SS with sketch on the back to Fiona SS on the front. But I've my own fond memory of my other RRP which I had sketched in person so that was the keeper and save the money.

I've been lazy in scanning other commissions and sketch covers to update my sig line during the last 6 months so will remove that when I get around to it.