• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, I like pie said:

But specifically,  do you know what the indicia says?

I have no idea what the interior indicia says. All I know is that it was announced and released as a third printing, has a later publication month than the first printing, and has a third printing UPC on the front cover.  

-J

Edited by Jaydogrules

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

Here's the press release from Diamond about your third printing comic: (thumbsu

https://summits.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/54/787?articleID=118463

-J.

I was here for this stupid argument the first time.  You are still wrong no matter what you say, do, or link to.

FAKE NEWS

Edited by CBT

Just now, Jaydogrules said:

:facepalm: 

Keep living the dream dude.  

-J.

its not a dream Anderson Cooper, you already said you havent even read the indica, so you dont even know if thats official, and even if it is (you dont know), its irrelevant.

What is a Second Print?

Why does it happen, how is it triggered.

Now slowly.... you can do it:

Why was the RRP printed and what was it for?

Why does Saga #1 ACTUALLY have a Third Print, and whats the difference...

You know, you just dont like the Truth

10 minutes ago, CBT said:

its not a dream Anderson Cooper, you already said you havent even read the indica, so you dont even know if thats official, and even if it is (you dont know), its irrelevant.

What is a Second Print?

Why does it happen, how is it triggered.

Now slowly.... you can do it:

Why was the RRP printed and what was it for?

Why does Saga #1 ACTUALLY have a Third Print, and whats the difference...

You know, you just dont like the Truth

I don't need to read the indicia, the UPC on the cover calls it a THIRD PRINTING.  You know how to tell the difference between printings/covers by the UPC codes right ?

Image called it a THIRD PRINTING in its solicitation via Diamond for the summit that it was advertised for.  The cover to this THIRD PRINTING was special for the summit.  Not complicated. 

That's why it has a different, later, publishing date.  

That's why CGC separates it on the census.  

It is a THIRD PRINTING.

This is neither debatable nor deniable, though I'm sure you will continue to do so anyway.  You will do so alone.  

Toodles!

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

9 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

I don't need to read the indicia, the UPC on the cover calls it a THIRD PRINTING.  You know how to tell the difference between printings/covers by the UPC codes right ?

Image called it a THIRD PRINTING in its solicitation via Diamond for the summit that it was advertised for.  

That's why it has a different, later, publishing date.  

That's why CGC separates it on the census.  

It is a THIRD PRINTING.

This is neither debatable nor deniable, though I'm sure you will continue to do so anyway.  You will do so alone.  

Toodles!

-J.

You understand that this book was printed for a specific purpose, and distributed in a specific way right.

You understand that the VERY SAME SENTENCE WHERE I SAID YOU DIDNT READ THE INDICA, I also said ITS IRRELEVANT WHETHER IT SAYS 3RD PRINTING OR NOT.

It is the RRP  of Saga #1 PERIOD.

It is a special printing handed out with specific rules, at a specific place, and is NOT a "third printing", no matter the date, indica, or which inner stock the cover was overlayed on.

The THIRD PRINTING is the THIRD PRINTING

and the RRP is the RRP

Here is a link showing the first, second, third, fourth and fifth printings.

https://mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22696057

These printings as with all "subsequent printings" of comics are triggered by a selling out, and having to print more. 

The RRP is not a subsequent printing, it is a special printing, for a specific time and place.

THAT IS WHY there IS an actual third printing, (and a second, and a fourth).

If you tried to argue it was a "2nd print of the 3rd printing", you might at least have a logical argument to try and make (though still wrong).

You still dont even know what the indica says, and thats what decides the book, not whether they used the same UPC as the third.

But even if the whole inside, indica and all says 3rd print.

It is still not a 3rd print, its a special convention retailer edition, aka the RRP.

DEAL WITH IT.

Edited by CBT