• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Be careful in dealing with Mycomicshop.com !!!

221 posts in this topic

My thread's better, just saying.
Just like bacon or cheese, many things are made better with the addition of good biscuits. (thumbs u

biscuit1.png

and the use of real butter.... not margarine :sumo:

I noticed OP doesn't know the meaning of the word 'hence'.....

hence , you posted your post ? :grin:

EXACTLY

What a crybaby OP is-MCS shrugged him off like a flea

I'LL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

thank you Jesus

I noticed OP doesn't know the meaning of the word 'hence'.....

hence , you posted your post ? :grin:

EXACTLY

What a crybaby OP is-MCS shrugged him off like a flea

I'LL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

thank you Jesus

you said Jesus :acclaim:

you know-- behavior like this should at some point count toward the HOS list.

Not changing a thread title should be capable of landing you in the HOS?

Sounds eminently reasonable.

I did not say that this alone would land you in the HOS-- only that it is the type of BS that should count towards it. IT is the equivalent if not worse than undeserved negative feedback on eBay and could impact that stores sales.

The guy had his problem addressed quickly and then just decides to NOT even thank them or change the damn title. It is d-bag behavior. He basically screamed from the mountaintop of how he was so wronged by them without explaining that he was the actual source of the problem in the first place. They do what they can to accommodate his butt and nothing.... not even a simple retraction of his asinine title.

but yeah-- take his side.

I honestly would have thought this was painfully obvious, but since it seems it isn't, here goes: saying I think that failure to change a thread title shouldn't count towards the HOS is not the same as taking his side. As it happens, I agree that he should change the title.

Also, anyone who actually read the thread would very quickly see that MCS have not done anything wrong (in fact, they've demonstrated great customer service). I very much doubt there's any chance at all of the thread title on its own affecting their sales. Negative eBay feedback is a completely different ballgame.

I did not say that this alone would land you in the HOS-- only that it is the type of BS that should count towards it. IT is the equivalent if not worse than undeserved negative feedback on eBay and could impact that stores sales.

The guy had his problem addressed quickly and then just decides to NOT even thank them or change the damn title. It is d-bag behavior. He basically screamed from the mountaintop of how he was so wronged by them without explaining that he was the actual source of the problem in the first place. They do what they can to accommodate his butt and nothing.... not even a simple retraction of his asinine title.

I honestly would have thought this was painfully obvious, but since it seems it isn't, here goes: saying I think that failure to change a thread title shouldn't count towards the HOS is not the same as taking his side. As it happens, I agree that he should change the title.

Also, anyone who actually read the thread would very quickly see that MCS have not done anything wrong (in fact, they've demonstrated great customer service). I very much doubt there's any chance at all of the thread title on its own affecting their sales. Negative eBay feedback is a completely different ballgame.

Will you accept my biscuits?

Will you accept my biscuits?

I might if I had any idea what you meant! If you are telling me to calm down then yes, I will accept them. If you are being literal and actually offering me biscuits then yes, that would be nice. Otherwise, probably not.