• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

Sorry if I'm being dense, but what is this and where is it from? Feels like a flashback more than something to come...and to add to the previous poster, James Gunn has been VERY adamant that when he kills a character they stay dead, and even specifically answered fan questions confirming Yondu is dead for good.

4 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Sorry if I'm being dense, but what is this and where is it from? Feels like a flashback more than something to come...and to add to the previous poster, James Gunn has been VERY adamant that when he kills a character they stay dead, and even specifically answered fan questions confirming Yondu is dead for good.

Gunn has pointed out the only way Yondu can be seen again is through flashback scenes. He doesn't want to tamper with the sacrifice displayed in Vol. II.

I wonder if this is going to involve some historic scenes where Yondu was involved in an early fight with Thanos?

21 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

DLpt1wVX0AcFVJc.jpg:orig

Cap looks bad-azz!

To each their own. I think that Cap and Thor both look like they just came out of the same S&M den that Chuck and Wendy Rhoades visit on Billions. lol

Uh-ohhhh.

New Casting Call Could Suggest That We Will Witness A Tragedy In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

tumblr_n7ynhnfqeg1tpf1uso1_500.gif

While we wait for the first trailer to officially be released to the public, a new casting call has revealed that there will be a funeral scene in the film. Central Casting: Georgia posted the casting call that reads:

Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film's directors! Size: restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coast, women dress 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. No Exceptions!

So, who will be the one to bite the dust? It's quite possible that this funeral isn't for one or more of the heroes, and could even be a flashback. However, some media outlets are suggesting that since the film's directors are choosing the extras themselves, it could be a particularly prominent scene.

:ohnoez:

31 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

That's the only question I have. Enough waiting already. If it's not with Thor then that's ridiculous. 

This is the problem with the Avengers is the waits are so long that people lose interest and move on to other things. The peak for me with Avengers was the first movie that ended with the Thanos scene. That was so long ago though that I don't have the same interest or excitement I had for the series like I did way back in 2012.

4 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Opinions on who Peter Dinklage is playing? Is Pip the Troll a lock? This guy’s magic, whoever he plays has lasting potential based off his talents...

Who else could he possibly be playing?  Warlock is coming and there's no one else that remotely makes sense. 

25 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Who else could he possibly be playing?  Warlock is coming and there's no one else that remotely makes sense. 

:wishluck:

54 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Puck from Alpha Flighthm.  Or does Fox own him?

One of the Watchers <--- this actually would be pretty cool.

But seriously, its Pip.  I don't think that was ever in doubt.

12 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Puck from Alpha Flighthm.  Or does Fox own him?

One of the Watchers <--- this actually would be pretty cool.

But seriously, its Pip.  I don't think that was ever in doubt.

Pip is the obvious choice, but there’s doubt, with some. There are many alternative theories out there... A heavily CG’d warlock is one of the more interesting ones... MODOK is another one, which doesn’t traditionally fit the anticipated plot, but he’d slay that role... Fun topic to spitball...