• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

They didn't skimp on that trailer.  Almost a full 3 minutes.  I'm glad they didn't give anything away and I didn't see any new characters that we didn't already know about (from what I could see from the footage)

Don't know how this won't be the top grossing movie of all time.

Yeah, this film will be huge. I wonder when they will officially release the footage or a trailer? I would assume the marketing machine will start in full force this fall.

Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye Has A Drastic New Look In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

mzpKGKT.png

As you can see in the photo, he'll be rocking what looks like a military style mohawk in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4 (which is currently shooting right now despite what it says on the chair).

Why? We don't know right now but it could be because he's on the run or simply due to Marvel changing the looks of these heroes to sell more merchandise! It's also possible that Hawkeye will suit up in the costume he wore in the Ultimate Universe but we're just going to have to wait and see. 

Clint.jpg

Bautista promises Brolin that he'll be more jacked than him for Avengers 4

mrhRvhk.png

While Bautista had already expressed his admiration for Brolin's newly-minted body bumps, he recently explained to Heat Vision that Brolin's efforts have caused him to hit the gym much harder after delivering a promise to the Thanos actor. Jovially, Bautista told the entertainment outlet that, "I am known for being in shape and being a big guy, and he actually made me self-conscious! I swear to God, I promised him that in November, when I do some work on [Avengers] 4, I told him, 'I will be in better shape for that because you make me self-conscious, :censored: !'"

In continuing to talk about Brolin's transformation, Bautista said, "I was out in California in June doing another project, and he walked up to me at Gold's Gym and goes, 'Dave,' and I am looking at him. And he said, 'It's Josh,' and I was like, 'Holy :censored: !'" Bautista said. "He literally transformed himself in a matter of months. He is a stud. He is not only jacked, but he is shredded. His face is all sunken in like a model. He is like a completely different person."

The friendly rivalry between the two Marvel stars came about when Kevin Feige, while attending Disney's D23 showcase last month, suggested that Drax might be able to best Thanos in a one-on-one battle. Brolin, while arching his eyebrows replied, "Drax ain't :censored: ."

1 minute ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Gonna side with Bautista on that betlol.  The only other actor who could maybe challenge him is the Rock.  But they all come in second versus Arnold in his prime.

People tend to forget what a monster of a human being he was...

z_03_1_arnold_3.jpg.763498ebd2f23ba3094e8306fdb4c6c7.jpg

Have to agree!

I was rewatching the first Conan movie a week ago. Arnold was so massive, it was ridiculous when compared to other actors around him. Other than the two Thulsa Doom henchmen, who had to be massive to even give Conan a run for his money as threats. Sven-Ole Thorsen (6'4"), a Danish bodybuilder and karate master, and Ben Davidson (6'8"), a former American-football player with the Oakland Raiders.

264491_5_.jpg

Josh Brolin Describes 'Mind-Blowing' New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Footage

avengers-3-4-josh-brolin-thanos-1017038-

In a recent interview with EW, Brolin talked about his experience filming Avengers: Infinity War, which is now in production on its second half, with the first half having filmed earlier this year.

“I love doing Avengers, it’s maybe the most fun I’ve ever had. I just saw a little snippet of it, and it was amazing. The cutting-edge technology of what they’re doing — what I’ve seen is absolutely mind-blowing. When I saw it on screen, it was me, but also not like me. It’s really strange.”

He went on to add that the Infinity War footage that was screened at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was not as good as the more polished version he's recently seen: “Not even close. What they saw is not even close.”

:whee:

One thing I really appreciate (and am grateful for) in the MCU is the camaraderie and even friendship that's evolved among the many actors who come back for repeat performances.  Chris Evans in particular, after his initial hesitation to sign his 7-picture deal, says it's one of the best things about working with Marvel -- the long-term relationships with the other actors.  Brolin as the "new guy" has gone out of his way to praise the production team and the other performers who encouraged him to join the squad -- a sure sign that what Stan Lee used to call the 'Marvel family' is alive and well in the MCU.

That just really makes me happy.  2c

Dan