• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

That's really cool!

What book was that in?

That was a panel found in: Unrequited Love & Gamma Lust #3.

Don't you have some metal hair to complain about?

(:

:baiting:

LMAO!!!! Come on bro...you know how I roll. :lol:

The Russo Brothers Share An Intriguing Scouting Photo From AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

dLbNWeq.png

yDeOK3U.jpg

Avengers: Infinity War starts shooting soon, but The Russo Brothers are currently hard at work scouting locations for the highly anticipated release. This is a pretty interesting looking place, and if I were to take a wild guess about what it might be, Avengers Mansion would be a fun one! We have no idea as of right now though, but it's interesting that the directors decided to highlight it on their Facebook page.

With Avengers: Infinity War and the currently untitled fourth instalment shooting back to back, it's entirely possible that this house may not even factor into the first of the two highly anticipated movies.

I remember building the Avengers Mansion with my dad for my Marvel action figures. Great memories!

Has Avengers: Infinity War Started Filming?

Atlanta Filming on Twitter has revealed the surprising detail that Marvel began filming Avengers: Infinity War without anyone figuring it out. The photographer hasn’t revealed which actors have been filming, but did say he has blurry photos of multiple cast members. Given the photographer’s track record with set photos on past Marvel projects, it would be surprising if this was not true.

zzYZoA7.png

:o

Since this is where everything has been heading anyway with the Infinity Stones.

I watched a couple of videos on this topic where they try to keep track of all the Infinity Stones. Grace Randolph (entertainment reviewer) tried to sum it all up.

But now there is talk of Heimdall's armor containing the last stone.

Tesseract (space)

H___________ (soul)

Aether (reality)

Necklace (time)

Orb (power)

Sceptor (mind)

I had never heard of this before now.

Possible AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Cast List Confirms Captain Marvel And More; No Mention Of Spider-Man

A cast list for The Russo Brothers' Avengers: Infinity War has surfaced over at MovieCastingCalls, and it seems to provide us with an idea of which characters we'll see (and won't see) when the movie hits theaters in 2018.

Though it still hasn't been made official, we did expect Brie Larson's Captain Marvel to make her debut in this film and that's apparently been confirmed here. Plus, in addition to the main Guardians of the Galaxy cast, it looks like Karen Gillan's Nebula will also be along for the ride. You may notice a certain Wallcrawler is conspicuous by his absence, but Tom Holland did recently hint that Spidey's inclusion in this installment was uncertain, so this might confirm that he won't join the fray until the still untitled Avengers 4.

Marvel Studios Is Casting Alien Extras For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Project Casting has put out a notice for alien extras along with the following description:

"Aliens: We are now taking submissions to be considered for a fun background role on this upcoming movie. Looking for men and women, all ethnicities, who appear 18 – 50’s, who are TALL with a SLENDER or athletic build. MUST be comfortable being PAINTED (including on your face & any exposed body parts). Also looking for people willing to have prosthetics applied to their face, in addition to being painted. Bumps will be provided for makeup & prosthetic applications."

The Chitauri were brought to life via motion capture in The Avengers, but these aliens will be brought to life practically with body paint. Them needing to be tall and slender doesn't reveal much, but it sounds like they will mostly be humanoid in appearance (though that depends on the amount of prosthetics which are applied to the faces of the extras).

Infinity War confirmed as still a two-part movie:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/avengers-4-will-have-wasp

"Following [Ant-Man and the Wasp], there's an Avengers series coming out, that's a two-parter, and the Wasp won't be in the first part [Avengers: Infinity War], she'll be in the second part [Avengers 4] because they really want to preserve that reveal for Ant-Man and the Wasp. So they can give it it's due time..." Lilly said.

Peter Dinklage, from Game of Thrones fame, is in discussions to play a major role in the upcoming 2 part Avengers Infinity War movie.

Pip the Troll anyone?

...or MODOK. I would rather see him as Pip, but I think seeing MODOK on the big screen would completely cement the fact that Marvel can do anything at this point. Hell, we almost got that silliness with Arnim Zola in CA:TWS.

Peter Dinklage, from Game of Thrones fame, is in discussions to play a major role in the upcoming 2 part Avengers Infinity War movie.

Pip the Troll anyone?

...or MODOK. I would rather see him as Pip, but I think seeing MODOK on the big screen would completely cement the fact that Marvel can do anything at this point. Hell, we almost got that silliness with Arnim Zola in CA:TWS.

That would appear to be a very interesting fit.

tyrion-lannister-213158.jpg

Though I do like the Pip path even more.

docpipletroll.jpg

Dr. Bolivar Trask in Xmen....not sure if they are going to get around that one

Especially with all the talk of "crossovers" from other studios. Wouldn't be the FIRST time they pulled a switchie from one franchise to another (Human torch becomes Capt. America).