• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crow Rebooted from Relativity Studios
3 3

173 posts in this topic

As a longtime fan of the original comic and movie, I think this is an interesting reboot. I'll check it out, even if Ernie Hudson isn't in it. My only criticism is how does that guy who plays The Big Bad in every other comic book movie continue to get cast? Are villain-types really that hard to find?

On 6/3/2024 at 8:12 PM, october said:

The Crow reimagined as a Soundcloud rapper from Florida

I have no idea what that is, but I LOL'd.

The arrival of the first full theatrical remake of The Crow is upon us. The movie is scheduled to hit theaters in just a few months. Ahead of that release, however, screenwriter Cliff Dorfman had a rather strong reaction to The Crow.

The full reaction to the film as follows:

“If hypothetically, one happened to see a screening of @TheCrow_Movie #thecrow which @Lionsgate is releasing in August, one might say, it’s horrible, it’s unwatchable, don’t waste your money, or can’t believe it’s so much worse than the original. It is. And don’t.”

On 6/10/2024 at 1:47 AM, Jayman said:

IMG_3564.jpeg.8f15738fe28f797f8dff55446d13d383.jpeg

Amazing animals.

Just got the 30th Anniversary 4K Steelbook of the original.

Edited by Ken Aldred