• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE FEB 2015 - Spam Free Edition

183 posts in this topic

sorry...meant to support the Spam Free one...

So far planning to actively bid on 5 items, actively tracking 12 pieces

Intrigued to see what the McFarlane Marvel Tales 234 will sell for; have been seeing Albert lug that around for years now at numerous shows, asking 40K + ever since McSpidey went nuts. He's pretty darn astute so I suspect it will do well.

Intrigued to see what the McFarlane Marvel Tales 234 will sell for; have been seeing Albert lug that around for years now at numerous shows, asking 40K + ever since McSpidey went nuts. He's pretty darn astute so I suspect it will do well.

It's no longer Albert's. :gossip:

It's no longer Albert's. :gossip:

hm

Please remind me - is there a way to see Heritage's estimates for the original art?

I've never seen such a thing but recall someone say that might be a fluke of my primary web browser (Safari).

Just had a word with Barry...apparently those estimates were showing up due to a bug in their software..they were never supposed to show up! They were for internal use.

Anyway...its been 'fixed' and now we can't see them anymore :(

But of course you can always ask them and they will tell you what they think it will fetch.

I don't have an interest in either of the McFarlane covers but I would say the one with Spidey will go higher. The Chameleon isn't a top tier villain in my opinion to command top $ without Spidey on the cover.

Good luck to both sellers.

I also noticed a lot of European art as noted earlier. I wonder if the art was from a single consignor or multiple persons?

Cheers!

N.