• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE FEB 2015 - Spam Free Edition

183 posts in this topic

To me, the biggest surprise of today's auction is the Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan daily for $6K. That's an INSANE price for a Corrigan daily.

Congrats to the seller! :applause:

It's perhaps the number one Corrigan daily, so, best-of-the-best premium applies.

To me, the biggest surprise of today's auction is the Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan daily for $6K. That's an INSANE price for a Corrigan daily.

It's perhaps the number one Corrigan daily, so, best-of-the-best premium applies.

Its a great piece and I did bid on it but no Corrigan or girl seems alot for a dinosaur.

$6K for a dinosaur. You can't even tell if Corrigan is in the panel, I think thats him in small silhouette.

The other Williamson 6 pager from Creeper #1 went for $31K. WOW $5K a page.

Again, to my eye, one of the best possible Williamson jobs (thanks Krenkel!). But I agree it's a healthy number!

Its a great piece and I did bid on it but no Corrigan or girl seems alot for a dinosaur.

Williamson draws dinosaurs better than he draws women, so it makes sense to me! ;)

It is not the best. Better examples exist in private collections.