• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE FEB 2015 - Spam Free Edition

183 posts in this topic

The Heck WW splash went for $2.7K on HA, but there's a nicer one (IMHO) on Clink that features WW & Zatanna...looks like it still has a long way to go:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26id%3D1398%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D3%23Item%5F1047752&id=1047752

There's some new real money interest in Heck WW. Nice art, but I'm not quite getting it. Colan on WW may be a bit too dark? I think most WW collectors prefer her "cute".

Perhaps, however, I really like the look of WW on this Colan.

What does (Heritage Live) mean next to a bid?

Is Heritage themsleves bidding on these pieces?

No, it means people are bidding through the HeritageLive! online bidding system. If it says (Internet), it means that a bid was left in the Internet bidding session and has been activated to counter a rival bidder. If it says (Heritage Live), it means that someone is bidding through the Heritage Live! platform online, but is not a left Internet bid.