• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unsold Action #1 and Detective 27

82 posts in this topic

It seems popular to give Kav grief AGAIN lately-- and that's a shame.

I didn't see this thread as trolling-- I was kind of interested to see this was listed and did not know about it until this thread.

Lotta butthurt after my comments about selling to comic shops-the aching will die down after a while.

Dude trolls my thread and calls me a troll-sounds legit.

careful with the use of the "Dude" please.

lol

'Guy' I mean

Ah

that makes sense

I always assumed action #1 was always in demand with more people wanting it than willing to sell

There is a relationship between price and demand. If the books are priced on the high side buyers won't pull the trigger. You know this.

Maybe the books are not owned by Metro and the consignor is inflexible and waiting to get their price. There are plenty of owners

Also, the larger the deal the slower the buyer moves in my opinion. Nobody wants to rush giving away 5 or 6 figures.

Finally, the larger the price the smaller the bidding pool.

yep

plus the fact its been sitten there a while would give you pause

Eh, no.

I hope you were stroking your upper lip and frowning slightly when you typed that....

Maybe and I'm just speculating if the glue is no longer holding anything together but has separated and is just 'there' it is no longer considered 'restoration'. Like if you just spilled a dab of glue on a comic.

Yep fa so la tea man thats a lotta cabbage

Maybe and I'm just speculating if the glue is no longer holding anything together but has separated and is just 'there' it is no longer considered 'restoration'. Like if you just spilled a dab of glue on a comic.

Yep fa so la tea man thats a lotta cabbage

So you have no clue, but are answering the question anyways.

Great.