• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #1

17 posts in this topic

It is so incredibly unlikely, but check the last page of the book to see if it has been added.

I saw your copy and it reminds me so much of one I sold to a dealer in 1993. It was missing the last page and he was going to send it to Susan C. to get it restored.

Like I said, I haven't seen the book in over 20 years and I would be REALLY surprised if it was the same book, but there is something about the lower right crease and the marvel chipping pattern (I know, marvel chipping looks like marvel chipping).

Just thought it might be worth taking a look.

It is so incredibly unlikely, but check the last page of the book to see if it has been added.

I saw your copy and it reminds me so much of one I sold to a dealer in 1993. It was missing the last page and he was going to send it to Susan C. to get it restored.

Like I said, I haven't seen the book in over 20 years and I would be REALLY surprised if it was the same book, but there is something about the lower right crease and the marvel chipping pattern (I know, marvel chipping looks like marvel chipping).

Just thought it might be worth taking a look.

Hey , thanks for the heads up. But Iwent back and took a good look, and it's definitely a fully intact book.

FISH

It may get a 6.5.....especially if it has it's gloss left..... it would be unlikely to fetch full GPA due to the chipping..... but still quite a bit more than 20 years ago. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u