• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics Issues 4-26 just listed on eBay!

46 posts in this topic

I put up a post earlier about Detective 19 and another member here (Shadow Images) pointed out that the seller has issues 4-26 up. Indeed he does!

This is the link to the 19...it will lead you to the rest. http://ebay.to/1E6MJYK

Start popping the popcorn...this is going to be fun to watch over the next week!

This showed up on eBay tonight. http://ebay.to/1E6MJYK
I don't get it...do you? http://ebay.to/1Fx2wRG
Poking around eBay tonight I found this decent looking copy of Detective 43: http://ebay.to/1zrunNG
Let me know what you think about these posts

Since you asked ...... I suggest starting a thread in CG entitled "What I saw on ebay last night" and then lump your daily observations there. :foryou:

I love that they are all auctions and not BINs. That's some cajones there...
or friends :o

I hope not, he auctioned a batch of early TEC's a few weeks back, to those in the know did the prices on those exceed expectations or underwhelm?

Anyway, definitely fun to watch.

I tried putting a few hopeless bids but got a message saying that the "Seller is not accepting bids from you at this time" or some such. I am wondering if any other bidders in California are having this issue? (I suspect it is related to my location...but not sure)

I have never had that happen before, but understand it happens a lot if you live in Canada and bid on items that don't ship there.

Have you ever bought from this seller before? Sounds like he blocked you.
yes...that means you are blocked, the "seller not accepting bids" message

Can it also mean that the seller is blocking bidders with fb below a certain number? (It's been a long time since I've sold on eBay.)

Can it also mean that the seller is blocking bidders with fb below a certain number? (It's been a long time since I've sold on eBay.)

I believe these days you can only block negative net bidders and since sellers can't leave negative I don't believe that is applicable

I believe these days you can only block negative net bidders and since sellers can't leave negative I don't believe that is applicable

Too many bid retarctions, no pay cases etc could factor into a sellers settings. Clearly Sundrycollect does not play well with others.

Can the Ebay market suppport this price wise in a 1 week time frame? He's included the cert #'s under Item Specifics, so the sales data will get captured by GPA. Does GPA impact what Tec buyers will want to pay moving forward?

Does seem like an odd strategy to uncork these all at once on eBay.

Can the Ebay market suppport this price wise in a 1 week time frame? He's included the cert #'s under Item Specifics, so the sales data will get captured by GPA. Does GPA impact what Tec buyers will want to pay moving forward?

Does seem like an odd strategy to uncork these all at once on eBay.

Makes sense to me. Having that many listed simultaneously creates excitement, and exposure, this thread being a good example.