• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What other Kirkman books were good reads?

22 posts in this topic

Destroyer MAX was excellent! Marvel Zombies, some of his Marvel Team-Up issues are quite good. Astounding Wolfman, you'll get some good laughs out of it if you're into old school hardcore punk like Minor Threat and the Dischord stuff and spent time in indie record stores

Remember that Pilot Season thing where one of his 5 books would get a mini? The books were Murderer, Demonic, Stealth, Stellar and Hardcore. People would vote on their favorite book and the winner would continue past the first issue. I guess none of the books got a second issue. Anyone know what happened with that?

Irredeemable Ant-Man.

Yepper on that ! (thumbs u

Reading Outcast now...

+1 loved that series and marvel zombies was solid early on. One of the books along with walking dead that got me back into reading/collecting. I just really enjoyed the idea and the cover swipes with characters I grew up reading in zombie form

Irredeemable Ant-Man.

Yepper on that ! (thumbs u

Reading Outcast now...

+1 loved that series and marvel zombies was solid early on. One of the books along with walking dead that got me back into reading/collecting. I just really enjoyed the idea and the cover swipes with characters I grew up reading in zombie form

+1

Maybe the best swipes ever.

Remember that Pilot Season thing where one of his 5 books would get a mini? The books were Murderer, Demonic, Stealth, Stellar and Hardcore. People would vote on their favorite book and the winner would continue past the first issue. I guess none of the books got a second issue. Anyone know what happened with that?

Murderer came out in November 2009. Demonic January 2010. Stealth May 2010. Stellar July 2010. Hardcore May 2012.

Maybe Kirkman said :censored: it in part because of the delay in between Stellar and Hardcore? Maybe no one voted? I don't think they ever said anything about it. And Hardcore didn't have the vote for your favorite book spiel that the other 4 had.