• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Here's a key point

Make sure your email that you use to purchase matches the email this was sent to, as this will be what we use to cross-check your order of one (1) Pre-Pre Sale copy.

So if you didn't get the email, they'll apparently cancel your order for pre-pre

Edited by krighton

Here's a key point

Make sure your email that you use to purchase matches the email this was sent to, as this will be what we use to cross-check your order of one (1) Pre-Pre Sale copy.

So if you didn't get the email, they'll apparently cancel your order for pre-pre

Yes cause it the email he provides a link to click for the pre-pre sale

Here's a key point

Right but it seems he will cancel any orders that he can't verify received an email

Here's a key point

Right but it seems he will cancel any orders that he can't verify received an email

I'm sure he will be very happy to cancel as many orders as possible to have more stock for the cons. What was he charging for the color copies? $60, $80? Smells an awful lot like he's doing everything in his power to sell as little as possible online.

but.....he doesn't have to offer any cheap online then....just keep them all and sell them at cons for $80. I think he realizes how devious and greedy internet speculators are and trying to keep them honest.

Edited by krighton

but.....he doesn't have to offer any cheap online then....just keep them all and sell them at cons for $80. I think he realizes how devious and greedy internet speculators are and trying to keep them honest.

True. He does not need to unless it's in his deal for doing the variant. (Not my world). Offering them cheap could be a smart ploy to add to the interest. Him seeing greed is one way of looking at it. Another is his last online sale selling out, you know, when they were exploding on eBay yet he had stacks in Chicago if I recall correctly. I swear all this Tex-Mex is making me paranoid, or incredible truth visions. :screwy: