• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

nice job keeping it a secret like he requested.

:facepalm: yep. I wondered how long it would take for the announcement to get out, surprisingly less time than I imagined.

I want to offer things like this on all future books (and yes, there are some new things in the works), so if I can ask that you keep this little pre-pre-sale a secret, and just go with the honor system on the quantities we can all be great friends for like ever. We just want to make sure you guys get a chance to get one and that everybody else has an opportunity as well later on.

Read the bold, I have deleted my post about that. The part about the book being released was not what he meant by keeping it hush hush, I think. If you are on his newsletter and got the email, then you'll know.

I'm watching you E :baiting:

lol:foryou:

I want to offer things like this on all future books (and yes, there are some new things in the works), so if I can ask that you keep this little pre-pre-sale a secret, and just go with the honor system on the quantities we can all be great friends for like ever. We just want to make sure you guys get a chance to get one and that everybody else has an opportunity as well later on.

Read the bold, I have deleted my post about that. The part about the book being released was not what he meant by keeping it hush hush, I think. If you are on his newsletter and got the email, then you'll know.

I'm watching you E :baiting:

lol:foryou:

lol Yeah, I got the email and I'm just busting your chops, bud. It's not like the info wasn't going to be leaked anyway; to think that is just :screwy: Heck I'd prob have posted it!

Any predictions? Will this be hotter than the previous Fett cover? Or will the colored version be the real eye catcher in the long run?

I like the limited amount going on here, but I have to admit that these covers pop 10000000000X more with the color.

Any predictions? Will this be hotter than the previous Fett cover? Or will the colored version be the real eye catcher in the long run?

I like the limited amount going on here, but I have to admit that these covers pop 10000000000X more with the color.

:gossip: ALL covers pop 1000000X more with color.