• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Did you notice this on the order page?

Personalize Yours:

Signatures and personalizations are free. If you’d like anything written on your book, please let me know. Unfortunately, I cannot do a sketch due to volume and timeline.

Did you notice this on the order page?

Personalize Yours:

Signatures and personalizations are free. If youd like anything written on your book, please let me know. Unfortunately, I cannot do a sketch due to volume and timeline.

yes, please, everyone get theirs personalized

So would it be a good idea to get him to sign it or buy one unsigned? No one with be able to authenticate the signature so I'm not sure how that would affect the value later.

I am pretty sure they'll combine shipping charges.

lol. I am sure if you keep ordering one book at a time, you can expect to pay shiping on each order. IT is going to be way, way more cost/time effective to wait until the Midnight timeframe to order multiples.

You're not going to be able to order more than one book during the private pre-sale.

And yes, he will combine shipping if you order more books after midnight.

Edited by mr_highgrade

So I missed the pre-sale? I thought it was at 12pm Pacific time today, it was at midnight last night?

Jerome

I think it's midnight tonight, otherwise I missed it too lol

pre-pre-sale 6pm EST Thursday July 23th

pre-sale 12am EST Friday July 24

"Limited Edition Pre-Pre-Order

Starts Thursday, July 23rd

at 6pm EST!"

"But just to reiterate, you may order as many times as you like after midnight (EST) during the official Pre Sale in bundles of 1-10 without jeopardizing your chances at owning one for yourself in the Pre Pre Sale. Don't overthink it. Seriously."

Edited by retrothecollector

hopefully the 1 copy per at the pre pre is a hard limit controlled by his site ordering system, if he's trusting people to just order 1 he might come away disappointed.

From his email today

speaking of the Pre-Pre Sale, I wanted to reach out to everyone to let them know that the entire reason we have opened up this Pre-Pre Sale is to get you, my interested fans, the opportunity to get your hands on a copy for yourself because you appreciate my work NOT because you are interested in reselling it at a higher dollar elsewhere. This Pre-Pre Sale is strictly for my aficionados.

As such, any attempt to order more than one book during the Pre-Pre Sale period will result in your order being terminated and your money refunded for the life of the online sale of this book via johntylerchristopher.com. What I mean to say is, don't up and ruin your chances during the Pre-Pre Sale to own your copy by ordering more than one (1) book. If you plan on buying lots, just wait until midnight when we flip the switch and go full retail. Got it? Nuff said.