• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Seriously debating bypassing this altogether. $9.99 for media mail for one book. seriously? and I thought last time he was making bank on shipping charges.

Directly from the USPS:

"Whether it's next door or a thousand miles, a 1 pound Media Mail package costs $2.38 for postage while one that weighs 20 pounds goes for $9.79. As a seller, you know in advance the Media Mail rate for items shipped to/from any "Domestic U.S." destination (defined shortly)"

Does my 1 comic really weigh 20 pounds? (shrug)

Seriously debating bypassing this altogether. $9.99 for media mail for one book. seriously? and I thought last time he was making bank on shipping charges.

Yes, I would skip it if I were you........ hm

If he was charging $30 and free shipping everyone would have bought then too!

Yes, I would skip it if I were you........ hm

If he was charging $30 and free shipping everyone would have bought then too!

Just shady to begin with. Shopping carts have plenty of features to add a variety of shipping options. Based on weight, qty, etc. Having 1 item should be plenty easy to set that up. He's including labor charges in that $9.99.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably buy one... just irksome.