• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

Thanks for the warning. I know you looking out for the board members.

I was thinking hard about to Ju st buy it now but that change. He didn't even answer

my question about the grade of the book. That's a warning signal right there.

Edited by Iqc23

My advice before popping that ebay auction for the raw (for anyone considering it) would be to request photos of the actual book before buying. The seller was very friendly in my communication with him, but with no other description aside from "NM", I was disappointed with the condition of the books I received from him.

That's my honest opinion, not slandering because we're selling the same book.

Were these NYCCs?

He had a couple that sold a few days ago too.

i sent him a low ball OBO, and an email requesting info about condition along with some better pictures yesterday as soon as it popped up... have yet to get an email back... so now im kinda sketched out about the whole thing...

Yea, that would be a weird game plan. I would think the goal with a BO listing would be to be the first to make an offer. Don't know what strategic advantage waiting until the last minute would give. Unless their hoping the seller gives in and accepts a low ball offer since it hadn't sold so far.

Go ahead and change my copy to a raw.

Someone new should be making the list soon with my slabbed 9.8 :)

That would be me... i can finally get a full night of sleep lol... big thanks to Ant!!!! :whee: