• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

You haven't read my previous posts about this. I'm really :baiting:

Me - this book is short printed, but is a 2nd print and shouldn't be worth more than some of the others.

But I'm in the minority, so I :slapfight: for fun :whee:

:hi:

Got my last enormous on site graded and it came back 9.8!!

Very nice! I was wondering how many, if any at all more 9.8's were going to hit the census.

Update on my 5 copies at CGC:

2 passed 9.8 prescreen; 1 didn't.

Also have 2 in 9.6 prescreen; they passed but doubt I'll get lucky and get 9.8s out of them.

Update:

CGC books finally shipping back; master list can reflect the following for me:

4 each: CGC 9.8

1 each: CGC 9.6

1 raw: Did not pass 9.8 prescreen (likely 9.6)

Census has not been updated yet.

Current Census:

9.8s: 23 (20 Blue Label, 3 Yellow)

9.4s: 1

24 Total Graded (It will be 28 after my order is reflected). Also, I'm currently in hold pattern for all books.

Cheers.

I plan on sitting down, going through this thread, and updating the list this weekend. Sorry I've let it slide the past few months. Been working through a family matter and didn't have time or energy for a big project like this. :sorry:

I plan on sitting down, going through this thread, and updating the list this weekend. Sorry I've let it slide the past few months. Been working through a family matter and didn't have time or energy for a big project like this. :sorry:

No worries at all Dane, I hope everything is okay.

I don't think too much has changed on the list. I'm going to be thinning out my PC a bit so I'll most likely be down to one.