• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

If one of these copies sell for the asking price on

Ebay. A lot more copies going to pop up for sale.

if one of those copies sells for the asking price... it will guarantee i will never be able to afford one lol..

lol. Am trying to get a raw copy to go with my graded one. Hint hint.

Your wish is someone else's command...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221714053727?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Not mine.

Cool!

:cool:

tumblr_mk86ub4yjZ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

:grin:

Well... it's still up there.... :taptaptap:

And there's this one too: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8451796&gonew=1#UNREAD

:cool:

Was going to grab this but then saw the $90 global shipping program charge to get it here to the UK....

And if you think it was NM- now, imagine what state it will be after being shipped by eBay Global Shipping Program. Avoid!

Speaking of shipping, just heard that US is having major delays; my latest CGC submission (including some Enormous books) is stuck in processing hell...

My advice before popping that ebay auction for the raw (for anyone considering it) would be to request photos of the actual book before buying. The seller was very friendly in my communication with him, but with no other description aside from "NM", I was disappointed with the condition of the books I received from him.

That's my honest opinion, not slandering because we're selling the same book.