• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

Marginally better but I just had this:

Generated in 10.895 seconds in which 10.874 seconds were spent on a total of 40 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

And this

Generated in 8.284 seconds in which 8.259 seconds were spent on a total of 40 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 0.011 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 10 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Most of mine are like this now:

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

But every now and Zen I will get a 6- or 8-second load time.

-slym

It's really bad this morning...

v5i6xAh.jpg

I just had this.

Generated in 72.136 seconds in which 46.211 seconds were spent on a total of 22 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Walked away waiting for it to load.

• Administrator

We just made another set of tweaks, and did a restart of the database server at 9:58am central time this morning. anyone who was using the boards right at that moment would have experienced long delays waiting for the server to shut down and restart.

I'm interested in new feedback on boards performance for periods AFTER that restart. Say anything after 10:15am central time on 3/18.