• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Well, the volume of these seems to be dropping. We still have a couple of maintenance improvements planned to further improve. Just dropping a note to say:

1. I'm still watching / reacting and have more to do.

2. Double checking my impression that there have been good improvements that you are all experiencing - even though we still see spikes.

It seems like the delays that previously were in the 10 second range during peak times (like now) are more like 5 second delays.

Generated in 5.355 seconds in which 5.338 seconds were spent on a total of 17 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

• Administrator

Hey guys,

That was a scheduled down time. Looks like an announcement never went up, which I will follow up on.

This was the maintenance improvement I mentioned in my post above. Shouldn't have happened without an announcement.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Let me know if speed has further improved.

Incredibly frustrating when you write a long-ish post and then it evaporates because of this.

Phew! We dodged a bullet!

I'm composing an RMA novel for your reading enjoyment as we speak.

Overall been decent but just hit this one:

Generated in 10.518 seconds in which 6.084 seconds were spent on a total of 12 queries. Zlib compression enabled.