• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 Cent Picture Frame Marvels

641 posts in this topic

Time to post another Pictureframe. This one has got to be one of the coolest covers in the 400+ Pictureframe library. My copy is tied with one other 9.4 for best certified. There are also two 9.2s in the census. Certainly not a scarce book, but also not terribly plentiful as I have been seeking a nice raw undercopy for the last two years with no luck.

SgtFury94cgc94.JPG

Time to post another Pictureframe. This one has got to be one of the coolest covers in the 400+ Pictureframe library. My copy is tied with one other 9.4 for best certified. There are also two 9.2s in the census. Certainly not a scarce book, but also not terribly plentiful as I have been seeking a nice raw undercopy for the last two years with no luck.

SgtFury94cgc94.JPG

Nice!!!

poke2.gif Want me to say something interesting
Not really.

oh, but it is unnecessary to compliment every single book ever posted on the boards with a 893applaud-thumb.gif or 'nice' or whatever.

MyLove289.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

Are you applauding your own book Buck? Tha'ts different. tongue.gif

Its a very nice copy, btw, however it technically isn't considered a pictureframe cover because its a 25-center from after the Pictureframe era. I believe it also reprints the cover of a book that is a Pictureframe; Our Love Story # 14.

Sorry. flowerred.gif Still a great book though and very tough in HG. thumbsup2.gif

Not sure if these have been posted before (and I apologize if they have), but here are 3 from my OO collection that sport new cover renditions and reprint Avengers 15-17. Their state of preservation is a reminder why these picture frame reprints are so scarce in high grade: being reprints and having interiors of inferior quality, we simply didn't give them the same care in reading or storage.

MTA5-1.jpg

MTA6.jpg

MTA7.jpg